Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital One Removed Payment History

tag
MacMan313
Contributor

Capital One Removed Payment History

I opened up a capital one card in October of this year. Prior today, it listed my payments from Nov, Dec, & Jan on my credit report. Got an alert today saying that the account has been updated. All that shows is my Dec payment.

Whats even wiered is there is an alert for a removal of the card and an alert for it being added.

I recently upped my credit limit with them buy adding another deposit. Is it possible that this may have been the cause.

EQ: 646 TU: 653 EX: 658 [CH7 Discharge 10/14]

PayPal Credit $2000 | Credit One Platinum $1200 | Grain $1000 | Capital One Quicksilver $700 | Capital One Quicksilver $500 | BrightWay $500 | Capital One Walmart Rewards $300
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Capital One Removed Payment History

@MacMan313 wrote:

I opened up a capital one card in October of this year. Prior today, it listed my payments from Nov, Dec, & Jan on my credit report. Got an alert today saying that the account has been updated. All that shows is my Dec payment.

Whats even wiered is there is an alert for a removal of the card and an alert for it being added.

I recently upped my credit limit with them buy adding another deposit. Is it possible that this may have been the cause.

Are you looking at your actual credit report or credit karma?

Message 2 of 5
MacMan313
Contributor

my fico alerts

PayPal Credit $2000 | Credit One Platinum $1200 | Grain $1000 | Capital One Quicksilver $700 | Capital One Quicksilver $500 | BrightWay $500 | Capital One Walmart Rewards $300
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

@MacMan313 wrote:

my fico alerts

When I had the secured card and added funds I don't recall it reporting any differently. Is it just on one report or all of them?

Message 4 of 5
MacMan313
Contributor

So far just TU

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.