Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital One Reporting

tag
BrokaToe
Established Contributor

Re: Capital One Reporting

Yah my first statement cut the day before I even received my card...lol  All it had on it was the $29 AF.  I've already got the payment scheduled in my online banking to pay the balance.  I probably won't see anything on my CR at least until my next statement cuts in June.  Smiley Frustrated

border="0" align="left" width="450" height="90">
Message 11 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have made 2 payments in the last month on mine. I charge a couple of things and pay it off. I guess ill just wait until after June 10th when my statement cuts and see. 

Message 12 of 14
AZHeather
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

3 months?! I would call them. That is unacceptable.  My first Statement is coming up on june 10th. If they don't report after that I will be giving them a buzz only to talk to walls. At least thats what I hear about their CS.

I've called.  Walls is correct! lol Smiley Wink

Message 13 of 14
AZHeather
Frequent Contributor

@injustifiiable wrote:

I dunno..I guess I was lucky. Mine reported the next day after the first statement cut, but I had made a payment in the middle of the month, so that could've pushed it along a bit?

Nope...I have made purchases, made payments (several), and yet still nothing.  They just keep telling me that it should be in a few days.  That has been months now. 

Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.