Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital One - Resetting custom image to default

tag
Blodreina
Established Contributor

Capital One - Resetting custom image to default

Anyone had any experience with this?

I wanted to bump this thread, but it is closed/locked.

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
KellyP25721
Frequent Contributor

Re: Capital One - Resetting custom image to default

I think somebody posted in a thread that as they switch to the chipped cards, there is no more custom image cards.

Starting Score: 573 (EX Faco) | Current Scores: EX(Fico) 674, EQ(Fico) 668, TU(Fico) 691
Message 2 of 11
gibeon
Established Contributor

If you are trying to switch back to the default design, you should call in to talk to customer service.

If you got a new card with the chip, and no longer have the custom image, you'll have to wait until they are able to add images to the chip cards, which probably won't be until early next year.
23 Open Bank Cards / 7 Open Store Cards / TOO many inquires / Mid/High 600's
Message 3 of 11
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

#FirstWorldProblems

On a serious note it is because the EMV changes.  No more custom images for at least awhile.

Message 4 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yep. Two of my QS1 cards with them (one for me and one for an AU) had costum images. When we received the replacements, they were gone.

Message 5 of 11
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

They best reinstate custom image or I will torch a QS1 that I have kept around for low interest and the image. Have other cards with same or lower interest rate to cover the loss in CL. I wont carry that ugly QS1 card had one originally that within 3 months had delaminated into 3 pieces..

Message 6 of 11
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@gdale6 wrote:

They best reinstate custom image or I will torch a QS1 that I have kept around for low interest and the image. Have other cards with same or lower interest rate to cover the loss in CL. I wont carry that ugly QS1 card had one originally that within 3 months had delaminated into 3 pieces..

It is quite ugly, especially with the clown MC logo on the MC version that isn't world... Don't think they could of made an uglier/cheap card... be interested in seeing the EMV chip one with letter raised again, etc.

Message 7 of 11
taxi818
Super Contributor

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

@gdale6 wrote:

It is quite ugly, especially with the clown MC logo on the MC version that isn't world... Don't think they could of made an uglier/cheap card... be interested in seeing the EMV chip one with letter raised again, etc.

Ooh you think Qs1 is ugly huh. Try upgrading from Qs1 to the Quicksilver. Mc Version. its even worst. they try to make it shine. which really makes it look cheap. i would rather have qs1 than this monstrosity

Message 8 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Maybe this is why I can't get a new custom design. Everytime I submit an image, I get an email stating it's a copyrighted image. Smiley Surprised
Message 9 of 11
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:
Maybe this is why I can't get a new custom design. Everytime I submit an image, I get an email stating it's a copyrighted image. Smiley Surprised

If you are trying to use an image you got in the public domain you will have to clear the images specifics using right click, properties, details.

Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.