Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital One Restricted

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Capital One Restricted

Hello all first time poster but longtime lurker 😀
Last week I did the Capital One prequalify site got 2 cards. Yesterday the cards came both activated but one was restricted. 2 years ago I did have a card with them that I paid with a settlement. When I tried to registered the card it told me this account was restricted told me log in to my old account then gave me a reference # & 800# the office was closed told me to call back Monday.

Has anyone had this happen before? Mods I apologize if this is in the wrong forum. Thanks everyone for all the help on this forum😀
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Capital One Restricted

Yeah I had this happen once. They just wanted to make sure I was the one applying for the card. Just call Monday , most likely you will have to answer a few questions and that will be it.

Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks matwar I will definitely call them tomorrow.
Message 3 of 5
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

no biggie, just verification. Call the number, they want to make sure its you. Happened me when I apped backed to back . They will verify you, and take the restriction off
Message 4 of 5
ddemari
Super Contributor

Same thing happened to me last month. Instantly approved for Venture, account showed up on landing page. Then 2 days later it said restricted. 

I called them, went through security questions and they unfrooze my account. 

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.