Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital One SP's

tag
EW800
Valued Contributor

Capital One SP's

Hi Everyone,  

Just for giggles and out of curiosity, and maybe a touch of OCD (grin!), I keep a spreadsheet listing all of the Soft Pull's that my creditors do on me,  Most seem pretty consistent as far as which CRA they pull, however I am noticing that over the last year and a half or so Capital One is all over the board!  I am not sure if this is typical for them, or if they are watching me extra carefully because we had some ugly times a couple of years ago.  Just wondering if you are experiencing Cap One pulling a little bit of everyone.  My Cap One SP's below.    (Not sure what is up with them checking Experian within three days of each other in March of 2014).  

Capital One
7/22/2013Equifax
3/17/2014Experian
3/20/2014Experian
4/18/2014Equifax
6/1/2014TU
9/19/2014Experian
10/17/2014Equifax
11/1/2014TU
11/17/2014Experian
12/17/2014Equifax
Year 2012: All Scores in the 520 range, during a foreclosure, CC Settlement and high UTIL. Very ugly days...
April 2024: EX8: 839; EQ8: 845; TU8: 842 -- Middle Mortgage Score: 822
In My Wallet: Discover $73.7K; Cap1 Venture $51.7K; Amex ED $38K; Amex Optima $2.5K; Amex Delta Gold $18K; Citi Costco $24.5K; Cap1 Plat $8.4K; Barclay $7K; Chase Amazon $6K; BoA Plat $21.6K; Citi TY Pref $22K; US Bank $4K; Dell $5K; Care Credit $6.5K. Total Revolving CL: $300K+
My UTIL: Less than 1% - Only allow about $20 a month to report, on one account. .
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
ojefferyo
Valued Contributor

Re: Capital One SP's

The only one I can count on for hitting up EX is AMEX

Amex Platinum, Amex Hilton HHonors Surpass, Chase Southwest Premier, Chase Marriott Rewards Premier, Discover IT, Sony Visa, Barclay Arrival+ MC, Cabela Visa, Walmart SC, Amazon SC, Kohls, Diners Club Premier, PayPal Credit, PenFed Platinum Reward Visa, PenFed PLOC, Chase Ritz Carlton, Citi TY Premier, Amex BCP, Discover Miles, Care Credit, Blue Nile SC, iComfort SC, Cap1 Venture, Chase Hyatt, Lowes, US Bank Cash+, Citi Costco Visa
Message 2 of 4
Anomalous
Senior Contributor

It's probably also due to the free FAKO score they give each month.

Keep both your credit and your body in top shape!

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anomalous wrote:

It's probably also due to the free FAKO score they give each month.

Negative. They use a CreditKarma derivative for this.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.