cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital One Secured MasterCard - No More Deposits?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Capital One Secured MasterCard - No More Deposits?

First time I saw it on Cap1 site. It's unsecure. They give you a 100$ credit line. After you make your first five on times payments they start reporting to CRA. If you are late once in the first 5 months the automatically close the account.
Message 21 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sounds like the regular card we already have
Message 22 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

Donny do you have a link for this said card? I don't see it on their site.
Message 23 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

I don't see this either 

Message 24 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

Strange, it's not there anymore. Honestly, it was there the day I posted. I bet it will be back...It was called "The Rebuilder". Unsecured, 100$ credit line. Will begin to report to all CRA's after you make your first 5 payments on time. If you missed one payment before your 5 months it would automatically close. I'm telling you all, it was there....
Message 25 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Strange, it's not there anymore. Honestly, it was there the day I posted. I bet it will be back...It was called "The Rebuilder". Unsecured, 100$ credit line. Will begin to report to all CRA's after you make your first 5 payments on time. If you missed one payment before your 5 months it would automatically close. I'm telling you all, it was there....

You're not nuts.  I see it too.  $100 unsecured line, after 5 payments they post back reporting to the bureaus and give you $500, miss a payment and it gets immediately closed, it's a Platinum.

I snagged a couple links and made a thread about it a couple minutes ago.
Message 26 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you..I thought maybe I was seeing things. Thanks for confirming.
Message 27 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes, they gave me $100 and after 5 payments on time, it will increase to $500. I did't put a deposit down either.

Message 28 of 28
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.