cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital One Secured, next wave of CLIs...

tag
thrasher865
Valued Contributor

Re: Capital One Secured, next wave of CLIs...

@Ortz33__ wrote:

and don't give me that junk about them having their own equation.  they pull fico and count it into their mumbo jumbo.  

I don't think they do that.  Pretty sure a score would require a HP.

I don't actually have any knowledge of AMEX using or not using FICO scores.  I never even thought about it, I just always assumed all the major lenders used them.  I know they pull your report from EX, but that doesn't mean they use the EX FICO score.

Starting Score: EQ: 665 - TU: 687
Current Score: EQ: 749 - TU: ---
Goal Score: EQ: 760 - TU: 760

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 11 of 12
FicoTron
Established Contributor

,Re: Capital One Secured, next wave of CLIs...

I've had a secured card since July 10',  I've never come close to the limit, PIF every month, etc.  I haven't gotten a CLI yet.  What I'm more interested in is to see if, and when the card is at least somewhat unsecured, if they would allow me into the credit steps program.  Has anyone gotten so lucky?  I should have never applied for the secured, they pretty much give everyone an unsecured 300cl to start and then go into the credit steps...anyhow, anyone with any info would be much appreciated.

EX-774 (Amex Fico) 8/12
EQ-725 (Fico) 1/12
TU-729 (Fico) 3/12
Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.