Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital One Secured "Will I get an Increase?"

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Capital One Secured "Will I get an Increase?"

Hi all, I first got this card in June 2016 for 200 CL and I put 99 deposit. I got my first automatic CL increase in December and CL went to $500. I tried to request a credit line increase however its says i'm not eligible becuase I have a secured card. Will I still get an automatice increase after this cycle? I haven't made any late payments or paid any interest fees until now. and Since then I have the Quicksilver one $500, Kohls $300, Credit One $300, Victoria Secret $250 and Ulta $150 all thanks to starting with this secured card. I definetly want the quick silver to grow but I was wondering if this one will also keep increasing. Thank you in advance. 

1 REPLY 1
SecretAzure
Valued Contributor

Re: Capital One Secured "Will I get an Increase?"

Accounts are reviewed periodically by the system and as long as you keep using your card and making your payments on time you may get a credit limit increase in the future.

Good luck!

"Show your thanks with action! Hit the "Kudos" button (the stripe with the star) for every post you find helpful to show your appreciation to the community of great individuals who help you on these forums" -Me

Active Cards: Chevron Texaco, Amex BCE, Barclays Ring, Chase Freedom, Chase Freedom Unlimited, Best Buy Visa, Marvel MCMust garden until 2/1/2022 to hit my goal AAOA. Smiley Indifferent
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.