Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital One: Statement Shenanigans & What should I do

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Capital One: Statement Shenanigans & What should I do

Gotta check  your accounts online on the reg.  It is mandatory if you want to avoid any pitfalls.
Message 11 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

it's simple people most cccs includeing capital one lets you shedule payments in advance, once I have a minium pay due I setup to pay the statement balance on the due date, it set it and forgeting just make sure the money in the bank.. if you carrying a balance you want to pay asap, to lower the Daily average balance for the nextstatement.

Message 12 of 14
smallfry
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
it's simple people most cccs includeing capital one lets you shedule payments in advance, once I have a minium pay due I setup to pay the statement balance on the due date, it set it and forgeting just make sure the money in the bank.. if you carrying a balance you want to pay asap, to lower the Daily average balance for the nextstatement.

Things still can happen. Auto may or may not work. One in a thousand or even less likely but really how much work is it to check your accounts daily. Especially with all the ID theft going on these days. Its your money and your credit and if you don't care enough to check well...
Message 13 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have had CapitalOne for 3 years and my sister also has a CapOne Card, which I pay. They are not that bad and it could happen no matter who you got the card through. Like others have said, you have to try to stay on top of things until it becomes second nature.
Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.