Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital One Upgrade

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Capital One Upgrade

Checked my email this morning and got an email from Capital One regarding upgrading my Platinum Card (I think this is the basic card they have) to Quicksilver. I've had the Platinum Card since 2010 after I filed bankruptcy and used it to build back my credit.  My limit is now just $2.250, started off at $250. I took the offer since everyone was raving about the Quicksilver. Hopefully they'll upgrade my other two Capital One accounts soon too. Both the other cards have $0 balances and the luv button doesn't work on them.

Smiley Sad

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
SOGGIE
Valued Contributor

Re: Capital One Upgrade

Congrats on your rebuilding success and credit upgrade! You are doing well. Nice siggy BTW. Good luck w/ your additional upgrades and rebuilding journey!
Life was a lot simpler when what we honored was father and mother, rather than all major credit cards. ~Robert Orben
Message 2 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!

In my wallet: Venture 15k; Barclay Ring 12.5k; Discover 10k; CareCredit 7.7k; Amazon Store Card 5k. QS 5k; BA Travel Rewards 3.5k; BA Travel Rewards 3.5k; BA Platinum Visa 2k; Barclay Apple Rewards 2k. Total Credit: 66,200. 7/2-FICO: EQ - 788; TU - 779; EX - 690; Utilization: 12%; GOAL: 780 across the board then 800 across the board. Inquiries: EQ: 5 TU: 7; EX 3; Chapter 13 seven years May, 2015. Reset my garden date to 6/27. Gardening until further notice.

Message 3 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks!

Message 4 of 10
OmarGB9
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Grats!

Last App: 1/10/2023
Penfed Gold Visa Card

Currently rebuilding as of 04/11/2019.

Starting FICO 8 Scores:

Current FICO 8 scores:

Message 5 of 10
9CLINE
Valued Contributor

Way 2 go !!!!! Congrats and wishing you continued success on your journey...

Message 6 of 10
MissMoni223
Senior Contributor

CONGRATS on your upgrade. The news on the street is that Cap1 will be allowing customers to combine CL's by the end of the year. Smiley Happy

Gardening Until Further Notice
15 Credit Cards (12 Major Banks & 3 Store Cards)
Message 7 of 10
ddemari
Super Contributor

Congrats! U have done a wonderful job. I am going to be so satisfied when I combine some of plat. gone quicksilver one cards into one card! Cant wait for the day a 300 dollar limit card that has grown times 3 cards can be put into one card with a 20k limit! amazing! 

Message 8 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!  Was it a SP or 3x HP?

Message 9 of 10
Creditwiser
Valued Contributor

Congrats. Now log in and go on chat. Ask them to PC your other cards to QS. Then see about combining limits if you like

NFCU Visa 30k | NFCU Platinum 30k | Cap1 QS 12K | Cap1 QS 11.5K | Barclay MC 9k | Delta Gold Amex 30K | Discover IT 14K | CFNA FS 3200 | CareCredit 20k| Paypal Credit 5k |
Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.