cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital One Venture Card (high initial cl?)

tag
fedxboy
Established Contributor

Re: Capital One Venture Card (high initial cl?)

Shall I backspace, since it's probably irrelevant and "personal"?

(7/23/16) AMEX FICO EX 728, (6/20/16) Discover FICO TU 747, (7/24/16) Barclays FICO 750 (TC Lines $400+K) AAoA= 4.3 yrs
Message 71 of 125
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

FWIW, I think one way for the group to reinforce good behavior IS to slightly "shame" bad behavior.    The point wasn't honest scepticism, it was saying that another poster was lying.   So calling the poster out on this is, to my mind, a good thing, especially as there appears to be a track record.

Or, in 3rd grade speak: She/he started it!

Message 72 of 125
baller4life
Super Contributor

@longtimelurker wrote:

FWIW, I think one way for the group to reinforce good behavior IS to slightly "shame" bad behavior.    The point wasn't honest scepticism, it was saying that another poster was lying.   So calling the poster out on this is, to my mind, a good thing, especially as there appears to be a track record.

Smiley Very Happy

Message 73 of 125
fedxboy
Established Contributor

That's how I deemed it and meant no harm.  It is a "pattern" and quite recent too.  If I didn't see the same type of response in this thread, I wouldn't of said a thing.

(7/23/16) AMEX FICO EX 728, (6/20/16) Discover FICO TU 747, (7/24/16) Barclays FICO 750 (TC Lines $400+K) AAoA= 4.3 yrs
Message 74 of 125
Anonymous
Not applicable

@longtimelurker wrote:

Haha Smiley Happy

Message 75 of 125
OffToBetterStart
Valued Member

@longtimelurker wrote:

LOL Funny !! Thats my kids reponse all the time.

NFCU Cash Rewards $10,000 -Cap 1 Venture $10,750 - Care Credit $7,000 - Cap 1 Quicksilver $5,000 - Cap 1 Venture 1 $5,000 - Barclays Arrival $6,150 - Barclay Rewards $3,190 -Cap 1 Quicksilver $6,000 - Walmart $700
BK7 Discharge 1/04/2013
Current Scores EX (657) EQ (671) TU (644)
Message 76 of 125
UFGuy2006
Established Contributor

@navajomyst2003 wrote:

Approved for this card last month with initial CL of $50,000.  I was very surprised.  I have the same CL with NFCU but that was the result of consolidating two cards into one.

Same approval amount here.

Message 77 of 125
elim
Senior Contributor

@skigirl916 wrote:

@taxi818 wrote:

@skigirl916 wrote:

@navajomyst2003 wrote:

Approved for this card last month with initial CL of $50,000.  I was very surprised.  I have the same CL with NFCU but that was the result of consolidating two cards into one.

I really don't believe this to be true. Not from CapOne.

It is true. as many have posted those limits lately. in fact. cap one has really opened up the wallet lately. so not surprising. This is their high end card keep in mind. So by doing this to a few. the rest of the big limit seekers will follow and try and duplicate.

Just because people are posting these limits doesn't make it true.

I simply do not believe CapOne is issuing cards with limits that high - to anyone. 

LMAO, lol... she funny

EDIT:  sorry, i posted before reading the rest of this thread. I really have to admit (IME) that person is one of the most "unfriendly, unsupportive and disrespectful" posters here, blow off his/her negativity as it's common with him/her and means nothing)

congrats high SL Venture holders!

Message 78 of 125
navajomyst2003
Frequent Contributor

@UFGuy2006 wrote:

@navajomyst2003 wrote:

Same approval amount here.

Congrats!

In my wallet: Cap1 Venture ($58k), Amex PRG (NPSL), Amex HH ($4K), Barclays Ring MC ($10K), Chase Sapphire Preferred ($22K), Chase SWA Visa Preferred ($7.5K), Chase United Mileage Explorer VS ($20k), Chase Marriott Rewards VS ($12K), BOA BBR MC ($41K), BOA Visa Sig Cash Rewards ($30K), Chase Ritz VS (9K), NFCU Flagship Visa ($55K), Discover It ($6K), Citi AA ($20K). Everything else in SD.

FICO goal: 800+ (as of 3-6-15: EQ FICO 774,,TU FICO 808, EX FICO 775)
Message 79 of 125
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@elim wrote:

@skigirl916 wrote:

@taxi818 wrote:

@skigirl916 wrote:

@navajomyst2003 wrote:

I really don't believe this to be true. Not from CapOne.

It is true. as many have posted those limits lately. in fact. cap one has really opened up the wallet lately. so not surprising. This is their high end card keep in mind. So by doing this to a few. the rest of the big limit seekers will follow and try and duplicate.

Just because people are posting these limits doesn't make it true.

I simply do not believe CapOne is issuing cards with limits that high - to anyone. 

LMAO, lol... she funny

EDIT:  sorry, i posted before reading the rest of this thread. I really have to admit (IME) that person is one of the most "unfriendly, unsupportive and disrespectful" posters here, blow off his/her negativity as it's common with him/her and means nothing)

congrats high SL Venture holders!

Why hasn't your grass grown on the bottom of you signature?  I kinda enjoyed it.. Very peaceful and relaxing elim

Message 80 of 125
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.