Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital One Venture One CLI Help!

tag
MugenCivicSi83
Frequent Contributor

Re: Capital One Venture One CLI Help!

dangit! she has a Cap 1 QS....my post noted that she just app'd for QS and was approved for $3k the day after her upgrade to Venture One. should she have used that card for the plane ticket purchase? Smiley Sad She has both cards. V1 and QS and Discover IT too.

FICO 8 Scores: EX 706 (11/3/2016) EQ 696 (11/17/16) TU 708 (11/17/2016)

"Use your Credit wisely, don't let it use you!"~Me Smiley Very Happy

Message 11 of 12
UncleB
Credit Mentor

Re: Capital One Venture One CLI Help!

@MugenCivicSi83 wrote:

dangit! she has a Cap 1 QS....my post noted that she just app'd for QS and was approved for $3k the day after her upgrade to Venture One. should she have used that card for the plane ticket purchase? Smiley Sad She has both cards. V1 and QS and Discover IT too.

That's OK... if you're playing the "long game" you actually did the right thing, IMO.  Smiley Wink

While the rewards would have been a little higher on the new QS, by putting the usage through the Venture One you'll likely do better come CLI time, then you can have it PC'd to a QS as well.  Smiley Happy

Capital One's marketing of the Venture and Venture One rewards as "miles" has tripped up quite a few folks (it is quite confusing). 

Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.