Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital One Venture PoP up Offer on login

tag
minimock
Frequent Contributor

Capital One Venture PoP up Offer on login

Anyone else get a PoP Up Offer to app for Venture when logging in to your account?

I didnt take the bait, figured its 3 Hard Pulls for nothing. And I just got a CITI card yesterday.

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
john398
Senior Contributor

Re: Capital One Venture PoP up Offer on login

Not for me

Message 2 of 7
favre_2_free
New Contributor

Just call their backdoor number and ask if you're eligible to upgrade to the Venture Card.  If you're "Eligible" then you won't get hit with inquires, and you'll get great rewards!

Amex Gold, Capital One VentureOne & Platium Cards, AAA BoA Signature Visa, Barclays Airtran & Frontier Airlines Cards, Paypal MC, Best Buy RewardZone Mastercard and Chase Speedway Mastercard....and I FINALLY Welcome to Discover...thank you and have a great day!!!!
EX: 667 (8/6 Amex App) - EQ 700 - TU 697
Message 3 of 7
minimock
Frequent Contributor

@favre_2_free wrote:

Just call their backdoor number and ask if you're eligible to upgrade to the Venture Card.  If you're "Eligible" then you won't get hit with inquires, and you'll get great rewards!

Well, that was a good idea in theory LOL. I called and he said, "Your Platinum account is not eligible for upgrade, you will need to apply for the offer to get the card"

I said no thank you, have a nice day Smiley Happy

Message 4 of 7
john398
Senior Contributor

Can you go from Sony Card to  Venture? I kind of doubt it

Message 5 of 7
favre_2_free
New Contributor

That was how I upgraded, but I was with them for 6+ years with the card they did it on.  My other one, they wouldn't let me upgrade.

Amex Gold, Capital One VentureOne & Platium Cards, AAA BoA Signature Visa, Barclays Airtran & Frontier Airlines Cards, Paypal MC, Best Buy RewardZone Mastercard and Chase Speedway Mastercard....and I FINALLY Welcome to Discover...thank you and have a great day!!!!
EX: 667 (8/6 Amex App) - EQ 700 - TU 697
Message 6 of 7
minimock
Frequent Contributor

Maybe one day when Im worthy. Been 4 years..... Im still not worthy Smiley Very Happy

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.