Frequent Contributor
minimock

Capital One Venture PoP up Offer on login

Anyone else get a PoP Up Offer to app for Venture when logging in to your account?

I didnt take the bait, figured its 3 Hard Pulls for nothing. And I just got a CITI card yesterday.

Scores: EQ (FICO) - 730 | EX (FICO) - 722 | TU (FICO) - 713 - 06/25/2014

US Airways MC (5 K) | US Airways World MC (10 K) | Chase United Airlines Sig VISA (5K) | BOA Rewards Sig Visa (10K) Citi Dividend Plat MC (5.6K) | Discover Miles (6.6K) | AMEX BCE (7 K) | AMEX Plat Delta (11 K) | BOA PLAT (7.5K)

Senior Contributor
john398

Re: Capital One Venture PoP up Offer on login

Not for me

New Contributor
favre_2_free

Just call their backdoor number and ask if you're eligible to upgrade to the Venture Card.  If you're "Eligible" then you won't get hit with inquires, and you'll get great rewards!

Amex Gold, Capital One VentureOne & Platium Cards, AAA BoA Signature Visa, Barclays Airtran & Frontier Airlines Cards, Paypal MC, Best Buy RewardZone Mastercard and Chase Speedway Mastercard....and I FINALLY Welcome to Discover...thank you and have a great day!!!!
EX: 667 (8/6 Amex App) - EQ 700 - TU 697
Frequent Contributor
minimock

favre_2_free wrote:

Just call their backdoor number and ask if you're eligible to upgrade to the Venture Card.  If you're "Eligible" then you won't get hit with inquires, and you'll get great rewards!

Well, that was a good idea in theory LOL. I called and he said, "Your Platinum account is not eligible for upgrade, you will need to apply for the offer to get the card"

I said no thank you, have a nice day :smileyhappy:

US Airways MC (5 K) | US Airways World MC (10 K) | Chase United Airlines Sig VISA (5K) | BOA Rewards Sig Visa (10K) Citi Dividend Plat MC (5.6K) | Discover Miles (6.6K) | AMEX BCE (7 K) | AMEX Plat Delta (11 K) | BOA PLAT (7.5K)

Senior Contributor
john398

Can you go from Sony Card to  Venture? I kind of doubt it

New Contributor
favre_2_free

That was how I upgraded, but I was with them for 6+ years with the card they did it on.  My other one, they wouldn't let me upgrade.

Amex Gold, Capital One VentureOne & Platium Cards, AAA BoA Signature Visa, Barclays Airtran & Frontier Airlines Cards, Paypal MC, Best Buy RewardZone Mastercard and Chase Speedway Mastercard....and I FINALLY Welcome to Discover...thank you and have a great day!!!!
EX: 667 (8/6 Amex App) - EQ 700 - TU 697
Frequent Contributor
minimock

Maybe one day when Im worthy. Been 4 years..... Im still not worthy :smileyvery-happy:

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}