Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital One Venture Signup Bonus

tag
joeyoey
Frequent Contributor

Capital One Venture Signup Bonus

Hi everyone,

Does anyone know how long it takes Cap One to credit your account with your bonus miles when you reach the spending amount to get the signup bonus?  I'm signed up for the 40k miles when you spend $3000 in 3 months & I should hit $3000 in the next few days.

Thanks for any info!

Starting Score (02/01/2014): EQ 548 EX 548 TU 564
Current/Most Recent FICO Score (4/01/2015): EQ 686 EX 668 TU 669
Nov 1, 2015 Goal: 700 Across all 3

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

test

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Capital One Venture Signup Bonus

@joeyoey wrote:

Hi everyone,

Does anyone know how long it takes Cap One to credit your account with your bonus miles when you reach the spending amount to get the signup bonus?  I'm signed up for the 40k miles when you spend $3000 in 3 months & I should hit $3000 in the next few days.

Thanks for any info!

I imagine they would post on the statement following the spend being met.

Message 2 of 6
Membersince2013
Valued Contributor

Right after the the charge that made you reach the bonus posts.

Arrival+ | Barclaycard Rewards Mastercard | Citi Double Cash | CapOne QS (2) | Citi Diamond P | Freedom | Fidelity Amex | Amex Plat | Old Blue Cash | PRG | SPG | BCP | HHonors Surpass | Cap1 Venture | Discover | CSP | Cap1 Venture1 | BOA CR&TR (2) | Ritz Carlton | Southwest Rapid Rewards | Hyatt (2) | US Airways Mastercard (2) | Wells Fargo Rewards Visa | Marriott Premier (2) |

Fico Scores as of 2/21/15 - EX: total crap, TU: total crap, EQ: total crap
Message 3 of 6
joeyoey
Frequent Contributor

That's what I was hoping.  The regular miles show up almost immediately.  If i make a charge one day, usually within 48 hrs the miles are in my account.  I was hoping the bonus miles would be the same.

Starting Score (02/01/2014): EQ 548 EX 548 TU 564
Current/Most Recent FICO Score (4/01/2015): EQ 686 EX 668 TU 669
Nov 1, 2015 Goal: 700 Across all 3

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

test

Message 4 of 6
Membersince2013
Valued Contributor

@joeyoey wrote:

That's what I was hoping.  The regular miles show up almost immediately.  If i make a charge one day, usually within 48 hrs the miles are in my account.  I was hoping the bonus miles would be the same.

Yup, it will be the same. You can expect that from CapOne, Barclaycard, Amex and more...

Arrival+ | Barclaycard Rewards Mastercard | Citi Double Cash | CapOne QS (2) | Citi Diamond P | Freedom | Fidelity Amex | Amex Plat | Old Blue Cash | PRG | SPG | BCP | HHonors Surpass | Cap1 Venture | Discover | CSP | Cap1 Venture1 | BOA CR&TR (2) | Ritz Carlton | Southwest Rapid Rewards | Hyatt (2) | US Airways Mastercard (2) | Wells Fargo Rewards Visa | Marriott Premier (2) |

Fico Scores as of 2/21/15 - EX: total crap, TU: total crap, EQ: total crap
Message 5 of 6
MattInBham1979
Established Member

I agree with the others here.

I wondered this as well, but never bothered to ask.

My bonus miles were awarded and available to me the first day that the initial $3000 of spend posted.  Because I had some business expenses to charge, this came just a week or so after my first statement cut.

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.