cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital One Venture app'rs...scores and approval?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Capital One Venture app'rs...scores and approval?

I can confirm from experience... they pull all 3 on venture. The no AF card is easier to get... just an fyi. Of course the benefits aren't quite as good  but I'm sure they'll upgrade it after you've had it a short time if you don't already qualify for the higher tier card. EDIT... this is capital one... I wouldn't expect too much as far as upgrades lmao

Message 21 of 25
700orbust
Frequent Contributor

So I decided I would call in today and app for the Venture.

I called the number on the back of my Capital One Platinum Visa (no AF), and told them I was interested in the Venture card. They said they needed to get me over to another area. After offering the over-the-limit option (I declined), I was transferred to a very nice lady (both were US reps) who introduced her self as a Senior Account Supervisor. I told her I was interested in the Venture and she talked about how she loved the card herself and used it. She said she understood I was interested in upgrading my card (hmmm), and then offered to upgrade my card to the Venture One. I said I was good with paying the AF but this was the only option she could offer. I asked if it would be  possible to upgrade to the regular Venture in the future and she said anything is possible and to call back after 6 months. 

So I accepted. 

I took my oldest trade line (it was my first CC) and turned it into something useful, without possibly even taking a hit. All in all, its a good move. 1.25 miles isn't too bad. I'll use my Amex BCP for 3-6% purchases and run the rest through this card for a little bit. Hope I can get into the Venture soon, without having to app, that would be great!

------------------------------------------------

What's in my wallet?

Apple, Amex BCP, Platinum, Gold, NFCU Flagship, Spark Biz.
Message 22 of 25
moeproduce
New Visitor

I apply for the venture card rewards the yellow one, but it took 2 weeks for response then I received a letter telling me that I was approved for $3000 credit limit. Ok but I was waiting for the signature Visa card. It has the same benefits of miles and bonus etc
Message 23 of 25
moeproduce
New Visitor

Anyone can tell me howi can get approved for the sapphire chase card with no annual fee. I want that card just for travel and other stuff
Message 24 of 25
moeproduce
New Visitor

By reconsideration number or talking with someone
Message 25 of 25
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.