Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital One WMC Question

tag
Skye12329
Valued Contributor

Capital One WMC Question

So i know Cap1 offers Visa Signature and the minimum CL is $5000, and after asking 5 reps, about WMC each of them giving me generic responses, i was wondering is the minimum for WMC with Cap 1 also $5000? Also would i just ask for them to upgrade my card or contact the EO for it to be upgraded? 

BK7 - 2/21
Cap1 QS - 2k (4/21)
Mission Lane - 4k (11/21)
Venmo - 900 (11/21)
SavorOne - 2500 (12/21)
VentureOne - 2000 (7/22)
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Capital One WMC Question

Minimum $5K for either Visa Signature or WMC.  You'd need to check 1st whether the account is elegible for the upgrade, either via chat or phone.  Alternatively, depending on how long you've had the card >$5K, you may need to engage the EO for assistance, absent any standard channels have failed.

Message 2 of 4
enharu
Super Contributor

@finstar, just curious...

doesn't the GM WEMC starts at 500 CL? Or is that the only "oddball" out of Cap1's offerings?

JPMorgan Palladium (100k), AmEx Platinum (NPSL), AmEx SPG (46k), AmEx BCP (42k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (47k), Citi Prestige (31k), Citi Thank You Preferred (27k), Citi Executive AAdvantage (25k), JPMorgan Ritz-Carlton (21k), Merrill+ (15k), US Bank Cash+ (22.5k), Wells Fargo (12k), Bloomingdale’s (12.4k), Chase Freedom (5k), Discover IT (5k).
Message 3 of 4
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@enharu wrote:

@FinStar, just curious...

doesn't the GM WEMC starts at 500 CL? Or is that the only "oddball" out of Cap1's offerings?

Hi enharu - Yes, the GM WEMC is the oddball of the bunch since Capital One inherited this CC program not long ago (managed separately).  Their WEMCs can start as low as ...you guessed it... $500!

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.