cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital One Weirdness - Is it a Yes, Or No?

tag
daveg38
Established Contributor

Capital One Weirdness - Is it a Yes, Or No?

So I pulled the trigger on my Capital One for a CLI last Thursday.  Updated my income during the process, got a 2-3 day message, subsequently shot down.  I then emailed EO to lay down the story.  That was last Thursday.

Last night, I log into my Capital One account and I am again prompted to enter income and housing payment info.  Why would they do this? Did EO request this, or is this EO talking to me "without talking to me"? They're yet to call me. 

Ch7 Discharge: 5/14/2016 | Target RedCard $900 | Merrick DYL $500
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Kenny
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Capital One Weirdness - Is it a Yes, Or No?

Do you have an update in credit limit? If there isn't an update on the website -- it's either not complete or you weren't able to get a CLI. Either way, you'll have to wait unfortunately to talk to the EO.
Message 2 of 8
daveg38
Established Contributor

No, what I'm saying is the information was entered the first time during the CLI process.  Income went up, still $0 housing payment.

Then I am asked to re-enter it last night.  Just weird.

Ch7 Discharge: 5/14/2016 | Target RedCard $900 | Merrick DYL $500
Message 3 of 8
Kenny
Moderator Emeritus

Right, odd.. but may not mean anything either. Best of luck! Smiley Happy
Message 4 of 8
dallasjetfan
Established Contributor

@daveg38 wrote:

So I pulled the trigger on my Capital One for a CLI last Thursday.  Updated my income during the process, got a 2-3 day message, subsequently shot down.  I then emailed EO to lay down the story.  That was last Thursday.

Last night, I log into my Capital One account and I am again prompted to enter income and housing payment info.  Why would they do this? Did EO request this, or is this EO talking to me "without talking to me"? They're yet to call me. 

I also got the same 2-3 day message.  I tried FB and got noting.  I emailed EO and haven't heard a response so I decided I was tired of jumping through hoops for CapOne.  The only thing they ever did for me was constantly send me 0% BT offers with 1-2% fees.  I needed to reduce the amount of credit anyways.  No need to have more credit than I will ever use.  Goodbye CapOne!!

Barclays US Air $17K| TTCU $15K| Citi Diamond $10.5K| Discover IT $9000| CapOne $2K| Best Buy $2K
Message 5 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

I truly hate C1.  I've been going through a nightmare with them when they sent me a QS1 $39.00 AF instead of the QS $0.00 AF that they promised via chat when I asked to upgrade.  And I've been with them the longest time yet I'm still stuck at $500CL & now I have brand new $3500 chase freedom, $10k NASA cash rewards, etc..  I feel like canceling with them but I should probably just SD it.  I'm auto refi'ing with NASA to get away from C1 auto as well.  

Message 6 of 8
pazuzu
Frequent Contributor

That popup isn't related to your recent cli request.

It's something Cap1 has been doing recently.

I got one a few months ago, no CLI.

I also clicked the button a few days ago....

STILL NOTHING.

No apps/new accts since 2011

***FICO EXPERIAN 830***
***FICO EQUIFAX 828***
***FICO TRANSUNION 822***

Message 7 of 8
dallasjetfan
Established Contributor

CapOne is a great rebuilder CC.  I used them to get my current CL's from prime banks.  I may cancel my checking account with them also.

Barclays US Air $17K| TTCU $15K| Citi Diamond $10.5K| Discover IT $9000| CapOne $2K| Best Buy $2K
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.