Contributor
CyndibemyLOVE

Capital One and a Capital One charge-off?

I had a Capiatl One card around 99 and it charged-off. I have a lot better profile now and the charge-off since fell-off. I am wanting to apply for one but do not want a hard on all three reports if it will be declined for the Charge-off. I have a 662 EQ 637 TU and an unknown EX. I have 2 old colection from 5+ years ago one being paid the other charged-off and 2 30 lates being the most recent 4 yrs ago. I have a 24% Util. and one current 13 month Auto loan.

What is my chances with Capital One?

Contributor
CyndibemyLOVE

Re: Capital One and a Capital One charge-off?

Bump
Senior Contributor
FretlessMayhem

From what I've read, Capital One won't decline for a charge off if it has fallen off of your CRs.

However, that was a while ago, and their policy might have changed by now. YMMV. 

Here we go again...
Frequent Contributor
ralbusta

I actually got a cap 1 one card with a CO from them still on my CR, don't know if they have become stricter since though. Good Luck!

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+