Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital One being weird

tag
icyhot
Valued Contributor

Capital One being weird

I've had my QuikSilver for 11 months, finally paid off the $2000+ balance, hit the luv button, nothing. *scratches head* I hit the button right after I initiated the payment then right after her payment posted, on the same day, so maybe I got too overzealous? Then I hit it today, nope. Decided I'll wait a week. But wait! I checked if the combo feature would with that and my 8K Venture, which was opened in June, not eligible! It would suck so bad if it doesn't work out and I still have the same cards with those same limits *sigh*
Ch 7 BK discharged 12/2018
Bank Cards: NFCU Flagship Rewards $25K | NFCU Cash Rewards $20K |NFCU More Rewards Amex $17K | PenFed Power Cash $12.5K | PenFed Platinum Rewards $12.5K | PenFed Pathfinder Rewards $10K | PenFed Gold Card $7.5K | PayPal Cashback Mastercard $5K | Apple Card $3.5K
Store Cards: Bergdorf Goodman $10.5K | Neiman Marcus $7.5K | Care Credit $7K |
Scores: EX 656 | EQ 667 | TU 680

Goal Card: Amex Platinum (Amex IIB, waiting for 5 year mark)
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Capital One being weird

I just sent payment for my two cards that should be eligible to combine.  One was opened in 3/14 and the other in 6/15 - I'll be curious to see if it finally works.  The one open since June hasn't had six statment cycles yet, not sure if deep within the computer code that makes a difference but the 6th statements cuts on the 23rd and both will still be $0 at that point, I've SD'd them for now.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.