Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital One chat very useful

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Capital One chat very useful

Today I talked to Capital One through the chat to see if I could get any upgrades on my quicksilver account. I left it open ended and asked if there were any upgrades like CLI, better rewards, or lower APR. They looked up my account and first offered me venture onem which I politely declined. Then they offered me the regular venture but said there was a $59 annual fee. I also declined that and figured that was it, but then they offered to lower my APR for 6 months and keep the same card. It looks like they really want happy customers so they will give several offers to customers.

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Capital One chat very useful

Congrats!! Cap1 customer service has been spot on for me lately as well.
Message 2 of 6
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

sounds like you could probably get a new venture card if you wanted to apply!

Message 3 of 6
ShootingForTheStarsOr800
Valued Member

OP, how long have you had the account?
Message 4 of 6
galahad15
Valued Contributor

Congratulations!

Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

@ShootingForTheStarsOr800 wrote:
OP, how long have you had the account?

10 years, although for the first 9 years, I used it once a month for a small purchase and then ignored the card. CL grew from a $300 to $4000 and then got stuck. Then about a year ago I started spending more on the card and was able to product change from platinum to quicksilver and later got a couple CLI.

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.