Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital One check for upgrade link

Valued Member

Re: Capital One check for upgrade link

@Manonfirewrote:

@TTAwrote:
I just got an offer to upgrade to a Venture from a Quicksilver. I'm tempted to take it since the QS started out as an HSBC card with a $300 limit, I turned into a platinum, then a QS one, now it's a Quicksilver but its still called a Platinum Mastercard on my statement so I'm hoping to finally get the card to be a full-blown Venture. The only thing keeping me from taking the plunge is I won't bother unless it's the metal card. Anyone know if it will be metal or the regular plastic card?

I'm in the exact same boat and would like to know the same. Although, a metal card is not necessarily a deal breaker. I would just like it to be converted to a World MasterCard since my limit is about $5k.

I just called, they indicated an upgrade would be a plastic card. If we want a metal card we have to submit a new app. Chat gave me the same answer.
Message 571 of 577
Highlighted
New Contributor

That’s good to know. Wonder if doing a PC to the Venture would convert it to a world Mastercard
Message 572 of 577
Community Leader
Valued Contributor

@Manonfirewrote:
That’s good to know. Wonder if doing a PC to the Venture would convert it to a world Mastercard

When doing a pc, it will be on which ever network your current card is on.

Ex. QS Wemc = Venture Wemc

AMEX DELTA PLAT & SPG | PenFed PR | NFCU FS | Discover IT | CAP1 QS & VENTURE | LOWES l NORDSTROM I WAYFAIR I
Message 573 of 577
Valued Member

Thanks, just upgraded my QS1 to QS.  Hasta la vista AF!

@MyLoFICO

Hasta La Vista Annual Fees!Hasta La Vista Annual Fees! 

AMEX PRG Unlimited Amex Everyday Blue $4k Discover IT $4k Capitol1 QUICK SILVER $4k Amazon Prime Card 2k HSN Card 2K

FICO 8:
2/18 - EQ 702, TU 705, EX 696

2/21 - EQ 711, TU 705, EX 702 (this is exciting to see them go up!)

3/18 - ?

Message 574 of 577
New Visitor

Thank you so much! I was lurking for a long time but I had to make an account just to thank you. No HP needed for the QS!

Message 575 of 577
Regular Contributor

Thanks Mylow, it worked for me converting Cap1 Platinum (recently unsecured) to the QS.

- 3/17 Cap1 Secured $200 and now $500 as of 9/17 RIP.-
-10/17 Amex Blue Cash Awards. 10k!
-11/30 Discover It $1,000
2/18 Cap1 Unsecured. Converted to QuickSilver. No CLI.
- No loans. Rebuilding. Gardening.
Message 576 of 577
Valued Member

Congrats

AMEX PRG Unlimited Amex Everyday Blue $4k Discover IT $4k Capitol1 QUICK SILVER $4k Amazon Prime Card 2k HSN Card 2K

FICO 8:
2/18 - EQ 702, TU 705, EX 696

2/21 - EQ 711, TU 705, EX 702 (this is exciting to see them go up!)

3/18 - ?

Message 577 of 577