Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital One current EO no

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Capital One current EO no

I posted last week about receiving a preapproval Quicksilver card and got a $300 limit. I physically have the card and want to call the EO and try to get that substantially increased as it is way lower than my other limits.

I saw that the posted EO number in the sticky is old and would very much appreciate if someone could post the current number.

Thanks.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Capital One current EO no

They don't like being called to EO, they will call you; email them...  Google Capitol One EO or CEO email address and shoot them an email and they will call you within a week.   Just give your information that is releveant in the email not your whole card number and explain the issue and they will call you.. Whether you get what you want is another story, but not allowed to discuss that number on this forum.. Expect this post to be locked very shortly as well as a quick search on this forum will show you the same requets x 100

Message 2 of 3
Kenny
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Capital One current EO no

Please use this information for Capital One's Executive Office

Cap 1 EO Contact Info

Now, this thread will be closed as it is a duplicate of many more that have been posted before. It is appropriate to use the search field for this type of information.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.