Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital One doesn't report every month

tag
Rhaeny
Valued Contributor

Re: Capital One doesn't report every month

@ilsandrall wrote:
My capital one statement closed on the aug 11 and should of reported aug 12 but still hasn't... :/ need it to update for a mortgage. My balance was $270, paid it down to $0 on July 20th and still hasn't updated. Everyone should update their before and after score I am curious how much my score will go up.

Well, you can always request that your mortgage company do a rapid rescore if your creditors haven't updated your reports in a while.  It may cost you a few dollars but if it's the difference in interest rates then I would definitely go for it.

Major CC's - Barclay's ($5.5K) | Barclay's Sallie Mae MC ($5K) | DCU ($7.5K) | Discover IT ($1.4K) | Genisys Visa ($1.4K) | NFCU Visa ($22K) | Navcheck ($15K) | Chase Freedom ($5K) | SDFCU Visa ($8K) | Amex BCP ($9.5K) | Amex Delta ($10K) |Store CC's| -Amazon ($4K) | Catherines ($850) | JCP ($4K) | Macy's ($1.7K) | Avenue ($850) | Victoria's Secret ($1.4K) | Walmart ($4.1K) | Paypal SC ($1.3K) | HSN ($2.5) | Sears ($2.6K) | Sams Club ($4.1K) |Goal|: Age with grace to 750 across the board |Last app|: 3/3/2014
Message 21 of 27
MrxLeo
Contributor

I posted this in another thread but it appears that CapitalOne didn't report to EX and TU for me this month and only reported to EQ.  I did a tri-bureau pull yesterday and saw that they only reported to EQ for the month of August.  This happened in February of this year for me as well.  I wonder why this tends to happen?  

Starting Score: 609
Current Score: EX: 723 (08/18), TU: 741 (08/15), EQ: 695(08/15)
Goal Score: 785

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 22 of 27
maiden_girl
Valued Contributor

I don't usually have this problem with Capital One...however, they seem to be taking forever to report a balance I paid off two months ago...

As of 2017, rebuilding...
Message 23 of 27
djc1puno
Valued Contributor

i started a thread that offers an answer to the delay in reporting for last month and this month:

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Cards/Capital-One-Reporting/td-p/2368125

Smiley Happy

GARDEN GOAL: MARCH 2014
LAST APP: 08/20/2013
---=[NORTHBOUND]=---
Message 24 of 27
john398
Senior Contributor

looks like they are back on schedule now, August just reported

Message 25 of 27
SPreb
Regular Contributor

If u call the CSR, can they tell u if they have reported or not?

Starting Score: 620 Current Score: 709 Goal Score: 720
Gardening from 9/28/2013. Target: March 2014
Message 26 of 27
john398
Senior Contributor

@SPreb wrote:
If u call the CSR, can they tell u if they have reported or not?

I dont think so but it should ereport within a few days of statement cutting

Message 27 of 27
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.