cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital One executive office/etc contact information?

tag
parakleet
Valued Contributor

Re: Capital One executive office/etc contact information?

@09Lexie wrote:
Here ya go:

http://bit.ly/1g0P1zO

Ok, I LOL'd on that one. I gotta learn how to do this!

Gardening since 7/16/14
Current: EQ 711 7/13/14; EX 724 TU 721 6/19/14
Goal: 760+
Message 31 of 53
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Message 32 of 53
CharlieBrown83
Established Member

If anyone has a phone number handy for CAP1 EO it would be much appreciated.  Thanks in advance!

Message 33 of 53
notfancy
Valued Contributor

@CharlieBrown83 wrote:

If anyone has a phone number handy for CAP1 EO it would be much appreciated.  Thanks in advance!

You're better off getting the email from the link floating around in this thread. They don't respond favorably to cold calls from what I've read on this forum.

625 EQ FICO Current Score: 660 DCU EQ FICO/ 645 Scorewatch EQ FICO , EX FICO 664, TU FICO 737 (08/2014)
Goal Score: 700   Seedling again as of 07/29/14
Message 34 of 53
signguy17
Frequent Contributor

goggle Capital One CEO email address....go to the gethuman.com site and email Mr. Fairchild with your request.  You will get a call within a couple of days.  Have you income and outgo numbers available when they call.  If for a CLI ask for more than you really want and they will ask if you will accept less.  Good luck.

Starting Score:
11/11/12 BEGIN REBUILD myFICO 584

11/11/13 ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY!! myFICO 705
Message 35 of 53
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@notfancy wrote:

@CharlieBrown83 wrote:

You're better off getting the email from the link floating around in this thread. They don't respond favorably to cold calls from what I've read on this forum.

+1

It shouldn't be too difficult to put a quick email together with some highlights of your request.  They're pretty responsive folks.

Message 36 of 53
CharlieBrown83
Established Member

They reached out to me within an hour of me sending this email below.  I was advised they will be getting back to me in 1-3 business days.

[[[ommitted]]]

[[[ommitted]]]

[[[ommitted]]]

Mr. Richard Fairbank, Founder & CEO

Capital One Financial Corporation

[[[ommitted]]]

[[[ommitted]]]

RE: Credit Limit Increase Request for accounts:

[[[ommitted]]]

[[[ommitted]]]

Friday, January 3, 2014

Dear Mr. Fairfield,

I am writing today in hopes that your office will consider a credit line increase for the two accounts I hold with Capital One (one for my small business and one for my own personal use).  I had my first Capital One account over 12 years ago and both of these accounts have been opened for over 2 years now.  During this time I make my payments on time, often for well over the required minimum payment amount and more often than not utilize my cards as much as possible.  

I have requested a credit line increase in the past using your website tool but have been denied.  I appreciate the opportunity that Capital One has given me by extending credit to me during a time when I went through identity theft and was not educated on credit.  I have since been very responsible and frequently check my credit reports and am on the lookout for identity theft.  However, one thing that often hurts my score is the low limit on my Capital One accounts which makes me often hesitant to use the cards.  

I am requesting that Capital One increase my business credit limit to [[[ommitted]]] and my person credit limit to [[[ommitted]]] to be more in line with my other credit accounts if possible.  I feel this is a reasonable request and would be much appreciated.  Any assistance from your office would be much appreciated in this matter.

Again, thank you for giving me the opportunity to do business with your organization.  If you have any questions, you can feel free to contact me on my mobile phone at [[[ommitted]]] or by email at [[[ommitted]]].  

I look forward to your reply.

Best regards,

[[[ommitted]]]

Message 37 of 53
signguy17
Frequent Contributor

just went the CEO route with my Sparks Business Card that I have only had for 5 months and they not only increased my CL from $2k to $5,500 but they changed my card to a Sparks Cash Back card with 1.5 rewards!  !!!SCORE!!!

Starting Score:

Message 38 of 53
signguy17
Frequent Contributor

CHARLIE HAVE THEY GOT BACK WITH YOU YET??

Starting Score:

Message 39 of 53
juggalo9er
Valued Contributor

Message 40 of 53
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.