cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital One executive office/etc contact information?

tag
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

Re: Capital One executive office/etc contact information?

@juggalo9er wrote:

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=capitol+one+ceo+e+mail+address

Well yes, but only because google auto-corrects "capitol" to "capital" and "e mail" to "email"!

Message 41 of 53
juggalo9er
Valued Contributor

Sorry, I was perhaps mistaken in the sense that the creation of an auto search for something that can obviously be searched, per another poster would mistakenly be taken as sarcasm. As you can see by the obvious typos in the link provided (the end result is the same) you will see my high level of regard of your input in this manner. If I ever make a mistake again I truly welcome (and encourage) you to report iS promptly so the matter may be addressed!

Message 42 of 53
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

OK, you got me.  Now maybe if you had also had a typo in "address".  But yes, I am guilty of assuming that people would be happy using auto search, once you have seen enough threads "Please PM me ...." when the information is already contained in that thread.

Message 43 of 53
juggalo9er
Valued Contributor

or someone asking info on a thread thats been posted 9 other times?

Message 44 of 53
CharlieBrown83
Established Member

Still waiting, based on the turn around they gave me I can have another day or two... Sure am hopeful Smiley Happy

Message 45 of 53
juggalo9er
Valued Contributor

@charlie you will be able to see most the changes if any online before they call you.

Message 46 of 53
CharlieBrown83
Established Member

I have not heard back from them yet, but logged in this morning and my CLI for my personal Platinum card was raised from $500 to $4000 and my Spark Business card was raised from $1500 to $5000.

I am a happy man!

Message 47 of 53
signguy17
Frequent Contributor

good work Charlie!!  I figured that since they gave me an increase to my Sparks card and upgraded it to a better rewards program that maybe they do the same with my personal card.  The last time I talked to them about my personal account they said I was upgraded to Quicksilver that gives more points but when I requested a new card they sent me another Platinum card and furthermore that is what it says on my online account. 

I told them that I didn't need the increase to access more funds but to keep my utilization lower.  When you own your own business sometimes my ARs don't come in so quick so I may not be able to pay the acct off before it reports.  If I increase my available funds when this happens it will automatically lower my utilization and give my growing credit score more stability.

Well, maybe in a couple days I will hear from the EO and they can give me some good news!!

Starting Score:
11/11/12 BEGIN REBUILD myFICO 584

11/11/13 ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY!! myFICO 705
Message 48 of 53
juggalo9er
Valued Contributor

the worst they will do is say no! i truly hope they take care of you even though i have a sort of discontent for capitol one...

Message 49 of 53
signguy17
Frequent Contributor

@ juggalo.....  Ive been married for 36 years...I used to "no!"  Anything else is just gravy!!

Starting Score:
11/11/12 BEGIN REBUILD myFICO 584

11/11/13 ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY!! myFICO 705
Message 50 of 53
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.