cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital One is getting a minus point for 2012...Not so good. They are closing accounts

tag
bbb3601
Frequent Contributor

Re: Capital One is getting a minus point for 2012...Not so good. They are closing accounts

Normally I would never stick up for cap 1, but they don't close accounts like that for no reason.  Hell my sis has rolled 90 days multiple times with them (long story don't ask) and she got a cli from the executive office!!!

NFCU Cash Rewards 20,000,NFCU Plat 17,000, NavCheck 15,000, USAA Cash 4,000, USSA Rate Adv 2,000, USAA AMEX 3,500, Freedom 2,000, Capital One 2,000, Barclay's Apple 1,500, Barclay's Ring 1500, Various Store Cards.

Message 21 of 38
astritaho1979
Frequent Contributor

Re: Capital One is getting a minus point for 2012...Not so good. They are closing accounts

I know well who capitalone is aka Deutsche bank.Is funded by the german main bank but has nothing to do with it.I dont care how big you are as long as u treat me with respect when it comes to business.

COMMERCE BANK PLATINIUM VISA 20K*PAYPAL MC $9.5K*CITI FORWARD $8.5K*PENFED $6,5K*
*LOWES $6K *CMN BANK $5.2K-*PNC $5K*SCLUB DISC. $5K*
WMART DISC.4K*CMN BANK 3.75K*BANK OF AMERICA $3K* MACYS $2.2K*
JCP $1.8*TARGET $0.7K* UTL1%- AAOA 5.5- TOTAL 12 yrs History/
Transunion 718 Equifax 733- Experian 736
Message 22 of 38
astritaho1979
Frequent Contributor

none

COMMERCE BANK PLATINIUM VISA 20K*PAYPAL MC $9.5K*CITI FORWARD $8.5K*PENFED $6,5K*
Message 23 of 38
bs6054
Valued Contributor

@astritaho1979 wrote:

I know well who capitalone is aka Deutsche bank.Is funded by the german main bank but has nothing to do with it.I dont care how big you are as long as u treat me with respect when it comes to business.

What does that mean?  As far as I know DB and Cap One are unrelated entities.  DB advised ING during Cap One acquisition of some ING assets.  Are you saying that there is another relationship?

Message 24 of 38
SnackTrader
Valued Contributor

@astritaho1979 wrote:

Capital One is not "aka Deutsche Bank". They are a subsidiary to Capital One Financial Corp, a U.S based bank holding company. 

In fact:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capital_One

let's stay informed and use facts, people. 

In My Wallet: Amex BCP (12/12) $50,000, Chase Freedom (12/12) $16,500, Cap1 Quicksilver (6/12) $14,000, Barclaycard Rewards (5/13) $10,500, Citi Prestige (4/16) $30,000

Last App: June 27, 2015
Message 25 of 38
QAMngrGirl
Frequent Contributor

@SnackTrader wrote:

@astritaho1979 wrote:

Capital One is not "aka Deutsche Bank". They are a subsidiary to Capital One Financial Corp, a U.S based bank holding company. 

In fact:

Although I agree we should stick to facts, Wiki doesn't count as facr, it can be edited by anyone Smiley Sad

Message 26 of 38
bs6054
Valued Contributor

@QAMngrGirl wrote:

@SnackTrader wrote:

@astritaho1979 wrote:

In fact:

Although I agree we should stick to facts, Wiki doesn't count as facr, it can be edited by anyone Smiley Sad

OK:  http://www.capitalone.com/about/corporate-information/

Of course, they could be hiding their DB funding! 

Message 27 of 38
Give_Me_Credit_Please
Regular Contributor

I've reading this thread about account closure. I have a hard time believing that a credit card company closing a credit card for no reason especially a "SECURED" card? The only reason I can think of is if you don't pay them or if there's no activity on that card at?

Message 28 of 38
astritaho1979
Frequent Contributor

Well take a look at the checks that c1 issues and you will see that is DeutcheBank Where the money is coming from

Message 29 of 38
astritaho1979
Frequent Contributor

not much activity but it was every month

Message 30 of 38
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.