Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital One multiple combinations

tag
Shockedimpy
Contributor

Capital One multiple combinations

Hello,

Is it possible to do multiple combinations at once or in general? I have 3 Capital One cards that id like to consolidate into one. Is that possible? If so how?
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Capital One multiple combinations

I'm in the same boat as you. Hopefully someone will come up with an answer but I figured it'd be possible to do so, but have never tried it before.

Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Isn't it an option when you log in to view your cards?
Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Shockedimpy wrote:
Hello,

Is it possible to do multiple combinations at once or in general? I have 3 Capital One cards that id like to consolidate into one. Is that possible? If so how?

I had 3 accounts and combined them into 1 card but in a 3 weeks span also in that span of 3 weeks I did a PC from Venture one into a QS and then I just decided to combine 3 cards into one. Hope this helps other that may be looking to combine multiple cards.

Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

I spke to someone yesterday about this. I have a Platinum, QS1 and now a playstation card. As long as the accounts are in good standing, have no balance and are 6 months old, you can roll them into one card. That is what I was told when I called the recon line about something else.

Message 5 of 7
ohreally7654
Established Contributor

@Shockedimpy wrote:
Hello,

I combined one of my QS's into my Venture One card and a week later, combined the 2nd QS, as well, so yes, as long as at least one card is zero balance and all are at least 6 months old, you are golden!

Started rebuilding 8/2015. Current Fico 8 Scores 9/17: TU FICO: 698 (from 646 3/15/16) | EX FICO: 689 (from 617 3/15/16) | EQ FICO: 670 (from 614 3/15/16). Discover Miles: $10K | Amex PRG | Amex BCE $2K | Amex SPG $2K | Citi Aadvantage $7K | JetBlue Plus MC $3.9K | Walmart MC $3.5K | Marvel MC $5K | NFCU CashRewards $15K | CareCredit $12K | PenFed Amex $9K | USAA Limitless Visa Sig $6K | NFCU goRewards $20K | NFCU Amex $10.4K | NavCheck $13.5K | Blispay $4K | QS $9.5K | Pier 1 $21.1K | RH $20.7K | JCrew $16.8K | Wayfair $4.9K | Pottery Barn $19.5K | Discover IT $4.1K | Nord. Visa Sig $22K | USAA Visa Plat $2.5K | Neiman Marcus $6.4k | Amex Delta Reserve $1k | Saks $15K | VS $2.2K | Target $1K | Macy's $25K | Bloomies Amex $25K| West Elm $12.4K | PP Credit (Comenity) $4.4K
Message 6 of 7
dapps06
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I spke to someone yesterday about this. I have a Platinum, QS1 and now a playstation card. As long as the accounts are in good standing, have no balance and are 6 months old, you can roll them into one card. That is what I was told when I called the recon line about something else.

Which is complete and total nonsense, there are many people like myself who meet all listed requirements but Cap 1 refuses to let us combine accounts. I'm not saying you're wrong, I realize this is what they tell you and what the website says, but there are many people who just can't combine accounts for reasons Cap 1 is unwilling to share.

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.