Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital One now lists pending charges

tag
Wolf3
Senior Contributor

Re: Capital One now lists pending charges

CITI does 1 other thing I like.    It tells you the exact date of the next closing.    None of my other cards do that!

Message 11 of 13
john398
Senior Contributor

@Wolf3 wrote:

CITI does 1 other thing I like.    It tells you the exact date of the next closing.    None of my other cards do that!

My Barclays card does that, it states:

"Your next statement will close on 04/12/2012"

But now that I look at it, that cant be right because my payment is due 3/9, must be a bug LOL

Message 12 of 13
aussiesareforever
Established Contributor

@Wolf3 wrote:

My Capital One card has always closed on the same day. At least for the last two years I've been paying attention to my statement closing date.

And yes, I'm excited about the pending transaction thingy. I was happy to notice that today.

BK in January 2008---Barclay's Apple Financing Card ($10,000) --- Capital One Quicksilver ($13,000)--- Platinum Delta Skymiles ($35,000) --- GEMB CareCredit ($10,000) --- AUFCU ($10000)---Discover IT ($33,000)

Experian 835 Transunion 828-- August 2018
Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.