Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital One reporting to TU

tag
sleephla541
Regular Contributor

Capital One reporting to TU

I checked my three reports today and noticed that my new balance from Capital One had updated on Experian and Equifax, but on TransUnion.  I understand that they usually report on the statement date (mine being the 2nd of each month), so if I still don't see the new balance updated on TransUnion, should I contact them or Capital One?  Has anyone heard of TU not showing up for a while? 

Your help is greatly appreciated!

TU: 752, EQ: 761, EX: 745
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

Re: Capital One reporting to TU

Frankly, I would be stunned if an update from the 2nd were actually posted on TU by the 10th. This is very typical of them. And EQ for that matter, although EQ is usually a day or two ahead of TU with my stuff.

Others find TU generally ahead of EQ.

But they're both slackers.
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 2 of 3
DI
Super Contributor

Re: Capital One reporting to TU

Ever since the new year, I've noticed TU began to come in 2nd place reporting information.  EX is still in 1st place.  EQ is slacking. 
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.