cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital One - reporting to bureaus... NOT!

tag
welshdave86
Valued Member

Capital One - reporting to bureaus... NOT!

Capitol One have reported my account to the bureaus EVERY MONTH on the 15/16th for the past year, and now, when I need my balance to show ZERO because I want to app for a new card, it's not showing up.  Last month my statement cut with 56% UTL, had to buy books for my wife for her last semester, which didn't impact my credit too much, but now, I've had a CLI, upgraded to the Quicksilver One and now have a zero balance.... they don't report..... not happy.

:/

My EQ & EX have the potential to boost past 720 in time to apply for a Chase Freedom, but until they report I'm in a wee bit of limbo.. happy days...

I'm probably being a little negative and it'll post to my report soon.. I'm just not happy... incase that wasn't clear Smiley Wink

EQ - 735
EX - 717
TU - 707

Chase Freedom $7000 | Disover IT $5500 Capital One Quicksilver $1200 | Amazon Store Card $650 2% UTL | Ford Credit Auto Loan - 2 years old | AAoA - 18 months
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
notfancy
Valued Contributor

Re: Capital One - reporting to bureaus... NOT!

@welshdave86 wrote:

Capitol One have reported my account to the bureaus EVERY MONTH on the 15/16th for the past year, and now, when I need my balance to show ZERO because I want to app for a new card, it's not showing up.  Last month my statement cut with 56% UTL, had to buy books for my wife for her last semester, which didn't impact my credit too much, but now, I've had a CLI, upgraded to the Quicksilver One and now have a zero balance.... they don't report..... not happy.

My EQ & EX have the potential to boost past 720 in time to apply for a Chase Freedom, but until they report I'm in a wee bit of limbo.. happy days...

I'm probably being a little negative and it'll post to my report soon.. I'm just not happy... incase that wasn't clear Smiley Wink

sorry to hear this

perhaps the upgrade and such delayed things. Do you happen to know if you changed your statement due date or anything? My statement just cut, but I don't expect a score watch alert or anything for a couple more days yet.. as there is always a little bit of a delay between them reporting and me getting an update.

625 EQ FICO Current Score: 660 DCU EQ FICO/ 645 Scorewatch EQ FICO , EX FICO 664, TU FICO 737 (08/2014)
Goal Score: 700   Seedling again as of 07/29/14
Message 2 of 4
welshdave86
Valued Member

My statement cutoff date remained the same, i just spoke with them and they're investigating.  As i typed my thread it came to my attention that the CLI & card upgrade may have affected things... we shall see I guess...

EQ - 735
EX - 717
TU - 707

Chase Freedom $7000 | Disover IT $5500 Capital One Quicksilver $1200 | Amazon Store Card $650 2% UTL | Ford Credit Auto Loan - 2 years old | AAoA - 18 months
Message 3 of 4
indiolatino61
Valued Contributor

@notfancy wrote:

@welshdave86 wrote:

sorry to hear this

perhaps the upgrade and such delayed things. Do you happen to know if you changed your statement due date or anything? My statement just cut, but I don't expect a score watch alert or anything for a couple more days yet.. as there is always a little bit of a delay between them reporting and me getting an update.

+1...it may very well be the upgrade delaying things, especially if the upgrade was very close to your regular reporting date. Honestly, when I PC'ed to QS1 I didn't even check to see if they reported. I know they are reporting now, but I PC'ed in December. Perhaps they hadn't reported for that month. The best of luck to you.

photo Logo - Credit Card Collection - Data Inclusive_zpskiw5xfjj.jpg photo emerald_zpsfitcxbh5.jpg
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.