cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital One stingy giving any credit?

tag
toi34
Established Contributor

Re: Capital One stingy giving any credit?

@fot1 wrote:

I think Cap one's reputation more then speaks for its self.. Just look at the number of threads daily that come up like this..

lol!

Message 31 of 32
Smooth954
Regular Contributor

Re: Capital One stingy giving any credit?

@Florida1990 wrote:

Scores TU 636 EX. 646 EQ630 1 baddy $112 years ago student loans current auto loan current??? Does that help.

Your scores are kinda low maybe your utilization in above ideal. You might want to lower your balances if you are carrying any to 0 and let one card report a balance of 1-9% of that cards limit. That student loan baddy can be hurting especially on EX they have been pulling down my score on a 7+ year old student loan that they just sent me a email was finally deleted yesterday I'm waiting for my cards to report the updated balances and see what type of effect the now deleted student Loan had on my score as my EX never went over 620 while me other scores where above 650 EQ at 736 current and TU at 691 have a collection on TU in dispute. Maybe the student loan is affecting your scores more than you think. 

Myfico (7/16/14): EQ:736, EX:678(Prosper 7/16/14), TU:691(5/29/14)
Wallet:

Message 32 of 32
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.