Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital One successful combination

tag
jacetx
Valued Contributor

Capital One successful combination

Almost gave up on Capital One combination but I checked today and it was there!!!! Moved $15k from Venture to my QS with 0% until November. New QS limit $18k.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Capital One successful combination

Congratulations, jace, very nice!

You've been trying for some time as well, haven't you? Please share any insights so that those of us who are still unable to combine might have hope or a road map to follow! 😀
Message 2 of 4
jacetx
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Congratulations, jace, very nice!

You've been trying for some time as well, haven't you? Please share any insights so that those of us who are still unable to combine might have hope or a road map to follow! 😀

Thanks, I have been trying since the feature was released. I closed all of my old high APR (over 20%) accounts and opened 3 new ones. Yesterday I noticed that the combination was unavailable and today it worked. I spoke to someone in the Cap One EO and she said that they are still working on increasing the number of cards that can be converted. Seems they are doing it in batches.

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! Wish I would have known this back when I closed one of my fiancees cards, she could have had a much higher limit on her QS card. That's why I like this forum alot.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.