cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital One to offer account and CL combining.

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Capital One to offer account and CL combining.

Sounds like a good idea!

Message 31 of 54
Anonymous
Not applicable

same here. .canceled my qs1 cause they wouldn't waive the AF got my platinum upgraded to QS no AF tho. Would've liked to combine if this were true! Oh well
Message 32 of 54
C6Guy
Established Member

This post came at a perfect time I have 5K in two old cap one cards I got when I started rebuilding that I was going to close. I might just keep them along and see if I can add their limits to my venture.
Message 33 of 54
CreditJim
Established Contributor

Any advances on when they might start doing this?

Quicksilver 51k | Discover It $45k | Bonvoy Business $38k | Lowe's $35k | Costco $33.5k | SWACU $30k | Ink Preferred $28k | USAA Rewards $25k | Ink Cash $22.5k | Ink Preferred $22k | Amex Blue Business Plus $17k | Freedom Flex $16k | Freedom $14k | CSR $10k | Amazon Store $10k | Amazon Business $3k | REI $3k
Message 34 of 54
Anonymous
Not applicable

@CreditJim wrote:

Any advances on when they might start doing this?

I'm curious as well. I know this is an older thread, but does anyone have any updates on this?

Message 35 of 54
CreditJim
Established Contributor

I just chatted with them and got the standard:

I'm really sorry, there is no option to transfer the credit limit from one account to another. 

Quicksilver 51k | Discover It $45k | Bonvoy Business $38k | Lowe's $35k | Costco $33.5k | SWACU $30k | Ink Preferred $28k | USAA Rewards $25k | Ink Cash $22.5k | Ink Preferred $22k | Amex Blue Business Plus $17k | Freedom Flex $16k | Freedom $14k | CSR $10k | Amazon Store $10k | Amazon Business $3k | REI $3k
Message 36 of 54
Anonymous
Not applicable

@CreditJim wrote:

I just chatted with them and got the standard:

I'm really sorry, there is no option to transfer the credit limit from one account to another. 

Thanks for trying! Hopefully one day they will allow it.

Message 37 of 54
Anonymous
Not applicable

I spoke to a rep in the EO three days ago and he said it's impossible to combine cards/CLs now, and I didn't think to ask if there are any plans to do so in the future. Bummer.

Thanks to an upgrade in March of a Plat MC opened last summer, I've got two QS1s with $1500 CLs that I'd love to combine into one card...

Message 38 of 54
CreditJim
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I spoke to a rep in the EO three days ago and he said it's impossible to combine cards/CLs now, and I didn't think to ask if there are any plans to do so in the future. Bummer.

Thanks to an upgrade in March of a Plat MC opened last summer, I've got two QS1s with $1500 CLs that I'd love to combine into one card...

Such a frustrating policy, I don't understand it.

Message 39 of 54
taxi818
Super Contributor

Thats why its best not to listen to Rumors in order not to be let down. Unless it came from the horses mouth. It is all just NOISE>

or hearsay. sorry to all excited about this. Non news. Im sure someone told op that. But take everything you hear from someone else with grain of salt. Smiley Frustrated

Message 40 of 54
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.