Did you mean: 

Capital One upgrade to QuickSilver!

tag
jcreem
New Visitor

Re: Capital One upgrade to QuickSilver!

@colinstu wrote:

@jcreem wrote:

I actually just completed this upgrade as well. I had a Cap One Journey Card with 750 CL and I noticed on the website that they offer upgrades. I was approved for the Quicksilver which according to the application page is either a Platinum Visa or Signature Visa. Both of these have a prerequisite CL and I was wondering if they automatically increase your CL to match this or if you're "grandfathered" in at your lower CL. What ended up happening for you?

Where do they offer upgrades on their website? I have the same card and can't find anything. 

Accounts ->Modify Your Features->Your Features

Message 21 of 24
espnjunkie
Established Contributor

I have been battling withthem to get mine upgraded to the world mastercard version, but so far no dice haha

“The real measure of your wealth is how much you’d be worth if you lost all your money.” ~Unknown
Citi Prestige World Elite Mastercard ($35,000.00), Merrill+ Visa Signature ($25,000.00), Amex BCP ($29,700.00), Amex Green (NPSL), Capital One Quicksilver World Mastercard ($10,000.00), Chase Ink Business Bold (NPSL)
TU-778 (12/03/2014))
EX (Plus) - 777 (10/21/2013)
EQ - 735 (April 2013)
Message 22 of 24
colinstu
Regular Contributor

@jcreem wrote:

@colinstu wrote:

@jcreem wrote:

I actually just completed this upgrade as well. I had a Cap One Journey Card with 750 CL and I noticed on the website that they offer upgrades. I was approved for the Quicksilver which according to the application page is either a Platinum Visa or Signature Visa. Both of these have a prerequisite CL and I was wondering if they automatically increase your CL to match this or if you're "grandfathered" in at your lower CL. What ended up happening for you?

Where do they offer upgrades on their website? I have the same card and can't find anything. 

Accounts ->Modify Your Features->Your Features

"We're Sorry

No offers are currently available for this account.  It's possible that your account status has changed or that you have made changes to this account.
We periodically update offers to this account, so please check back another time.  Thanks for being a Capital One cardholder!"

Darn. I guess this might be due ot me getting a CLI a few months ago. 

FICOs: TU 775 | EQ 784 | EX 773
Amex BCE $15,000 | Discover IT $11,600 | Chase Freedom $7,000 (Visa Sig) | Citi DoubleCash $6,000 (WEMC) | Chase AARP $6,000 | Barclaycard CashForward $4,000 | Barclaycard Rewards $2,000 | Capital One Quicksilver $1,750
Message 23 of 24
espnjunkie
Established Contributor

Capital one is good for starting out with credit, but a huge pain to get limit increases from. You have to wait six months after each cli before you request another
“The real measure of your wealth is how much you’d be worth if you lost all your money.” ~Unknown
Citi Prestige World Elite Mastercard ($35,000.00), Merrill+ Visa Signature ($25,000.00), Amex BCP ($29,700.00), Amex Green (NPSL), Capital One Quicksilver World Mastercard ($10,000.00), Chase Ink Business Bold (NPSL)
TU-778 (12/03/2014))
EX (Plus) - 777 (10/21/2013)
EQ - 735 (April 2013)
Message 24 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.