cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital One zero balance: will it report to CRA?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Capital One zero balance: will it report to CRA?

@luckelle wrote:

So, am I correct in reading the capt1 builder program ended? My card just reported today. I had it for a month and a half. I made a purchase and believed it would not report for at least a couple months at least giving me time to pay the purchase off. I called last week to capt1 and they said I was enrolled in it. Wth.

The confusion comes b/c Cap-1 only offered the '$100' Builder program for a very, very brief moment, something like 6-8 months ago

if you didn't get one of those accounts during that very specific time...we are likely not speaking of the same product...even though, current offerings

may be called a builder card it isn't this almost 'ghost' program.

I want my now 18th daughter to get one as a great starter card but by the time her birthday rolled around the thing was gone, even when they had it the CSRs didn't know about it...it appeared on their website for less than 2 months ..then woof gone. The only reason I remember it well is I wanted for my kid as a 'controlled' 1st card and I thought a $100 CL was a great safety net and yes I can bew very thorough, especially when dealing with my baby girl and her financial future...I admit, scan very freaking detail like a dog with a bone....Again I'm a father with ONE daughter, a Dad that works in financial services  that has helped thosands of ppl with financial matters, so YEAH I looked it up n down and wish they still offered it.

How long ago did you 1st get your card and did you have a $100CL...if it wasn't $100, it's not the program myself and the OP were referencing.

Message 11 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.