New Visitor
ACL353

Capital One

I have recently been discharged from a Chap. 7 - I had a Capital one CC that was not part of the BK,a zero balance at the time of filing. The account has since been closed by Cap One - is there a reasonable chance the CC will be reinstated?

Community Leader
Senior Contributor
myjourney

Re: Capital One

ACL353 wrote:

I have recently been discharged from a Chap. 7 - I had a Capital one CC that was not part of the BK,a zero balance at the time of filing. The account has since been closed by Cap One - is there a reasonable chance the CC will be reinstated?

Welcome to the forum

Why was it closed did you try and recon?

"Intelligence plus character--that is the goal of true education"
Last 5 apps 6/13

New Visitor
ACL353

Not at all sure why it was closed, it was never part of the BK. I suppose it was SOP. I also had an auto loan with them that was reaffirmed and not part of the BK as well. 

I have not tried to recon yet, I was hoping to get some information on chance of success or the best way to go about it.

Community Leader
Senior Contributor
myjourney

ACL353 wrote:

Not at all sure why it was closed, it was never part of the BK. I suppose it was SOP. I also had an auto loan with them that was reaffirmed and not part of the BK as well. 

I have not tried to recon yet, I was hoping to get some information on chance of success or the best way to go about it.

I would give them a call it can't hurt 

Check the backdoor numbers and good luck

"Intelligence plus character--that is the goal of true education"
Last 5 apps 6/13

New Visitor
ACL353

thanks . 

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}