Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital One

tag
mymoneynow
Regular Contributor

Re: Capital One

@Anonymous wrote:
Another update. They updated my credit report today and the posted the worng amount. How the H**L is that even possible. First they dont update it for three months and now they put an amout I never had! Can I report them to some type of goverment credit agency?

Look out, it looks like you are on their hit list. It seems some of their customers, as displayed on this thread, think they are great. They have been treated fairly and their info always reports correctly. I am glad for them for the positive relationship.

Then there is the rest of us! Once they start reporting incorrectly, it goes downhill from there. If you call and talk to a CSR, she will be very nice, telling you she will make sure everything is reported correctly, no need to worry. Then, BAM! incorrect reporting again! Do not think this is an innocent mistake!

Unfortunately, we are at their mercy. We do have choices, either stay with them and fight, or kick them to the curb, swearing to never breathe their name again on our lists of credit cards. I chose the kick method! I am just waiting on an old paid co to drop and fighting them on the dates. I have received many offers in the past few years from them, it just goes straight into my shredder!