Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital One

tag
sylviagarcia
Regular Contributor

Re: Capital One

I have had the QS since September 2015 and haven't received the 6 month CLI.. I want to get a 2nd card with them but since the pre-qual site never gives me a positive answer I'm afraid they'll deny me... My scores are in the mid to high 600's and I have used them heavily and paid heavily.. Should I call the Representative or just cold app for a 2nd card?

Message 61 of 68
Anonymous
Not applicable

From my exp you have to wait for the exact 6 month date (ie increase given 1/5/95, next increase will be 7/5/95, etc) for the love button to work on the site. Faithfully, I have received increases but they were self initiated via the site. I suggest giving it a try.

As it relates to the 2nd card, calling might be a good idea. Good-luck to you.
Message 62 of 68
Anonymous
Not applicable

I would just apply. I originally started out with a secured. Then a month later for approved for qs1. Then I closed secured and cold apped for platinum and received it.
Message 63 of 68
Anonymous
Not applicable

Keep us posted if you apply.
Message 64 of 68
sylviagarcia
Regular Contributor

I applied but called the CSR first.. The rep told me that they had two offers for me.. which sorta confused me because if they have the offers why didn't I ever know.. and did the offers mean I'd be approved or what? the point is, she had me submit an online app and then I got the 5 day message stating that they had to further review my app. I am already use to this because something on my credit reports must show to not approve me until info is confirmed or something as this has happened to me with ALL applications I've submitted.. Some even went as far as saying I was declined and then 2 weeks later I'd get a letter saying that I need to call and verify information and once that was done I'd be approved.

Either way, I do hope I get the 2nd card, but I will keep you all posted once I hear back from CapOne

Thanks for the input.

Message 65 of 68
Anonymous
Not applicable

What number or dept did you call?
Message 66 of 68
sylviagarcia
Regular Contributor

The regular customer service number on their website. why?

Message 67 of 68
Anonymous
Not applicable

I was just curious. Good luck
Message 68 of 68
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.