cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital One

New Visitor

Capital One

I have recently been discharged from a Chap. 7 - I had a Capital one CC that was not part of the BK,a zero balance at the time of filing. The account has since been closed by Cap One - is there a reasonable chance the CC will be reinstated?

4 REPLIES
Super Contributor

Re: Capital One

ACL353 wrote:

I have recently been discharged from a Chap. 7 - I had a Capital one CC that was not part of the BK,a zero balance at the time of filing. The account has since been closed by Cap One - is there a reasonable chance the CC will be reinstated?

Welcome to the forum

Why was it closed did you try and recon?

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
New Visitor

Not at all sure why it was closed, it was never part of the BK. I suppose it was SOP. I also had an auto loan with them that was reaffirmed and not part of the BK as well. 

I have not tried to recon yet, I was hoping to get some information on chance of success or the best way to go about it.

Super Contributor

ACL353 wrote:

Not at all sure why it was closed, it was never part of the BK. I suppose it was SOP. I also had an auto loan with them that was reaffirmed and not part of the BK as well. 

I have not tried to recon yet, I was hoping to get some information on chance of success or the best way to go about it.

I would give them a call it can't hurt 

Check the backdoor numbers and good luck

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
New Visitor

thanks .