Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital One

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Capital One

I had secured and platinum, pc'd my platinum to qs1. Cancelled my secured and got approved today for plat and qs1 which I'm hoping to be able to combine them all in 6 months
Message 51 of 68
Shawndoe79
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Shawndoe79 wrote:

@ccpat wrote:

Just upgraded the card

How long do you have to have the card to get an upgrade?

Less than a month

Current Scores EQ 689| EX 688| TU 679
Comenity 57.5k| Navy Fed 52.5k| Capital One 32.3k| Synchrony 23k| BBVA Compass 5.5k| First Commerce 4k| Barclays 1.9k|
GARDENING UNTIL APPING....
Message 52 of 68
Anonymous
Not applicable

Joh how many cap1 cards do you now have?
Message 53 of 68
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Joh how many cap1 cards do you now have?

Message 54 of 68
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have 1 QS1 & upgraded my platinum to QS. Was gonna reapply for another platinum. What are your thoughts?
Message 55 of 68
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
I have 1 QS1 & upgraded my platinum to QS. Was gonna reapply for another platinum. What are your thoughts?

Too be honest they will autodecline you because you can only have 2 subprime cards. Only reason I have 3, like others, I apped back to back on the same day.

Message 56 of 68
Anonymous
Not applicable

Well I have a QS1 & a regular QS. I thought the regular QS was not a subprime card.
Message 57 of 68
Anonymous
Not applicable

I HAD a platinum but I pc it to the regular QS
Message 58 of 68
Anonymous
Not applicable

QS not QS1? Then i would check prequal site and see if it gives you anything. Im pretty much learning myself. You and i closed our secured at the same time 😃
Message 59 of 68
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yeah I have both QS cards. & no other cards. Yeah I closed my secured to open another card. I will check the site.
Message 60 of 68
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.