Established Member

Re: Capital one EO

Ahhh, thank you very much!  I had looked at the FAQ but the term was not listed there.

AmEx Platinum | AmEx Gold | AmEx Bluebird | CSP | Chase Freedom
Regular Contributor

I'd like the EO info as well if someone has a few minutes to PM me please.  Thank you.

Valued Member

I too would like the EO information for Capital One. I have 2 of their cards that I've gone through the credit steps program with and trying to get a CLI through a CSR is impossible.

Regular Contributor

MetalguitarJames wrote:

I too would like the EO information for Capital One. I have 2 of their cards that I've gone through the credit steps program with and trying to get a CLI through a CSR is impossible.

PM Sent.

Regular Contributor

Hello,

Can someone pm me the EO information too? It would really help me out, thanks!

Starting Score: 500
Current Score: TU 764 EQ 721 EX 768
Goal Score: 800

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Regular Contributor

motiv8ed2getthescoreup wrote:

Hello,

Can someone pm me the EO information too? It would really help me out, thanks!

PM Sent

Frequent Contributor

Could someone please PM me the information also  thanks.

Regular Contributor

Good Luck Everyone. 

I had success with EO last week. Even thought they did not give me a higher limit as I wanted. Since it's a soft pull, I'm ok with what they gave for me now.

____________________________________________________________________________________
Recent Scores: 770 Walmart TU 3/2/2015, 788 Credit Karma TU 3/21/2015, 767 Credit Karma EQ 3/21/2015
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
AMEX BCE $19,800, Chase Sapphire Preferred $18,000, Chase Freedom $17,000
Macy's Amex $6,000, Walmart Card $4,500, Capital One Platinum MC $2,500,
Capital One QS $2,250, BOA Travel Rewards Visa $2000, Sears Citi MC $1,000
Regular Contributor

I would like the EO information too please and thank you.

Community Leader
Senior Contributor

debtfree09 wrote:

I would like the EO information too please and thank you.

PM sent

Good luck

"Intelligence plus character--that is the goal of true education"
Last 5 apps 6/2013
Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.