cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital one EO

tag
CaseyS

Re: Capital one EO

So after the request for a CLI, current limit $500, requested $3k since I've been with them for 3.5 yrs, got approved for $100 more. Total limit on the card is now $600.

Cool.
Message 141 of 156
CaptainGreenThumb
Established Member

Getting a little more in depth with the topic... people that have had extended experience with Capital One, how is your relationship with the company months/years after contacting the EO? Lets say after a manual review, you are approved for a substantial CLI. Will this give you better odds in say 9 months or a year for another CLI? or do you typically have to go through this whole process again? 

NFCU NavCheck $15,000 NFCU Platinum $12,000 Discover It $7,500 CapOne Quicksilver MC $2000
Discover FICO: 780
Message 142 of 156
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

@CaptainGreenThumb wrote:

Will someone please PM me the EO contact information as well?

Getting a little more in depth with the topic... people that have had extended experience with Capital One, how is your relationship with the company months/years after contacting the EO? Lets say after a manual review, you are approved for a substantial CLI. Will this give you better odds in say 9 months or a year for another CLI? or do you typically have to go through this whole process again? 

Or you can follow the thing said several times in this thread:

You can google the CEO of  Capital One for contact information.

Message 143 of 156
Kamyah18
New Visitor

Can someone pm me with the EO information please? I would really appreciate it.

Message 144 of 156
myjourney
Super Contributor

@Kamyah18 wrote:

Follow the link below 

Capital One EO

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 145 of 156
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@myjourney wrote:

@Kamyah18 wrote:

Follow the link below 

Capital One EO

Oh my!  Bright and bold... I like it Smiley Very Happy   Maybe it should blink myjourney...what do you think?

Message 146 of 156
myjourney
Super Contributor

@FinStar wrote:

@myjourney wrote:

@Kamyah18 wrote:

Follow the link below 

Capital One EO

Oh my!  Bright and bold... I like it Smiley Very Happy   Maybe it should blink myjourney...what do you think?

Would it help LMAO

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 147 of 156
NYFan63
Established Contributor

I requested a CLI online a couple weeks back and got the 10 day message. Letter came and the reason for the decline was more or less not enough credit history on a card I had since Aug 09. So I contacted Cap 1 EO on FB requesting why. Got a call couple last Tuesday by someone from their EO.  They asked for income, CLI request and he told me they would do a SP.  My CLI was only 750, I requested $5k. He asked me if I would consider a lower CLI if not approved for $5k. Yes of course.  Received a call from the same gentleman on Thursday informing me I relieved an increase to $2.5k!!! Contacting Cap 1 EO works IMO. 

Penfed Platinum Sig Visa $33k, PenFed PLOC $25k, NFCU Cash VISA Sig 22k, NFCU Visa Flagship 22k, CAP1 Venture $23k, CAP1 Venture One $15k, NFCU NAV Check $15k, Barclays Arrival $13,2k, DCU VISA 5k, Cap1 QS 7.5k, WF Finance 3.5k, Merrick 2.2k, Barclays Apple Financing 6.1k BestBuy 5k >Ch7 BK filed 8/09; DC 01/10 EQ 636 Nov 13;
EQ08 718 | TU 731 | EXP 728
Inqs: EQ 11, TU 8, EXP 11(last 2 yrs)
Goal 750+ In the Garden til

Message 148 of 156
Anonymous
Not applicable

my eo letter ...

I could not utilize my CapitolOne card for other purchases such as car rental, car repairs, dinning or shopping. I don’t want to cancel my CapitolOne card but a credit card with a low credit limit no longer fits my portfolio.  

my name
Account#  

Total Annual Income:
Employment Status:   
Monthly Mortgage/Rent Payment: 
Monthly Spend with Credit Cards: 

Fico score: 746

-----

They called the same day in the evening (left a message) and called me the next day in the afternoon (same person and message). I called back finally. She asked my income, any investments, emplyment status, if i own a home or rent, home value and asked how much i wanted (i didnt want to be greedy so i said $6,000, she asked if i'll accept lower i said yes) and last i was asked why i wanted a CLI i said because i would like to use this card for my upcoming travels coming up (thanksgiving/christmas) because it has no foreign transaction fees duh. but with a limit stuck at $500 for 3 years now its useless especialy when it comes to travel.  Confirmed, SOFT PULL. i guess i will know tomorrow ? she said 5 - 7 dsys i think.

----

(i emailed the EO 3 months ago asking to remove the annual fee. They did and refunded me last years annual fee with no call or notification. Just (- 39) balance and went out and brought a bottle of greygoose for free :smileyhappy:

Message 149 of 156
arata954

please send EO contact info, I have a 300 and 500 card with them that I would like to increase. I am working at paying everything down after getting a new job last month. i just got caught up on 2 months behind on bills. Thank you
Message 150 of 156
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.