cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital one Mailing cards, should i be worried?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Capital one Mailing cards, should i be worried?

So, myself and my 2 roommates had all applied to capital one cards on the same day (mine was actually 1 day earlier). and we all received the YOUR CARD HAS SHIPPED email at exactly 3:45am at the same time. The thing thats kinda weirding me out though? Only 1 came in for one of the roommate (he was approved for 2), got both shipped emails at the same time. His other one and mine, as well as my other roomates have not come in. Im just slightly worried that maybe they got jacked out of the mail. Anyone have this happen to them before?

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Capital one Mailing cards, should i be worried?

@Anonymous wrote:

So, myself and my 2 roommates had all applied to capital one cards on the same day (mine was actually 1 day earlier). and we all received the YOUR CARD HAS SHIPPED email at exactly 3:45am at the same time. The thing thats kinda weirding me out though? Only 1 came in for one of the roommate (he was approved for 2), got both shipped emails at the same time. His other one and mine, as well as my other roomates have not come in. Im just slightly worried that maybe they got jacked out of the mail. Anyone have this happen to them before?

I wouldn't worry.  Whether they were actually shipped out at the same time is questionable and even if they were the handling and delivery of mail is anything but an exact science.  The other cards will show up on Mondau or Tuesday.

Message 2 of 3
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: Capital one Mailing cards, should i be worried?

don't worry..I applied for Venture and QS same day, got emails, and got the cards a week apart.
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.