Valued Contributor
newmomnewme

Re: Capital one PC to Quicksilver card via Facebook

myjourney wrote:

She's wrong that's not true either I ask for one 2 weeks after an auto and it was granted for double 

All they can say is no but you don't know if you don;t try:smileywink:

Ask anyway 

It would only be a SP anyway right??  

Starting Score: May 2013 EQ: 577 TU: 537 EX: 555
Current Score: EQ: 711 TU: 666 EX: 671
Goal Score: ALL 720+

In the Garden Until August 2014 Last App Feb 2014
border="0"Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Valued Contributor
notfancy

Re: Capital one PC to Quicksilver card via Facebook

Yes, Myjourney is correct. I hit the LUV button and got $100 and a few weeks later is when I contacted the EO, and got another $150 as well as the PC and annual fees waived for the year.

I had to jump through a couple hoops, and my CLI wasn't what I asked for, but in fairness my UTL was consistantly high, and that account is only a year old. My other account with them is secured and older, but nothing can be done on that one according to the EO other than waiving the fee for the year.

Starting Score: 625 EQ FICO Current Score: 683 DCU EQ FICO/ 648 Scorewatch EQ FICO , EX FICO 659, TU FICO 670/674 Walmart (07/14/2014)
Goal Score: 700   Seedling again as of 06/08/14- Gardening hopefully til 11/20/14

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+