cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital one Secured card account not updating??

tag
Sabrian31487
Regular Contributor

Capital one Secured card account not updating??

Has anyone experienced this with capital one.. My payment due date was March 6th and would assume that on march 9th i would have received my new statement but this is not that case. It is march 18th and my due date still says March 6th?? Its a secured card so im probably about to cancel it anyways but just seeing if this has been an issue with other people.. thanks

Keith

Discover IT 02/2013 (1000.00),Chase Freedom 02/2013 (3000.00),AmEx Blue Cash Everyday 06/2013 (3000.00)
Citi Simplicity 06/2013 (1000.00)
TU FICO - 718 , CK TU - 738 , Credit.com EX - 727, Quizzle.com - 720, CreditSesame.com - 720

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
BrokaToe
Established Contributor

Re: Capital one Secured card account not updating??

@Sabrian31487 wrote:

Has anyone experienced this with capital one.. My payment due date was March 6th and would assume that on march 9th i would have received my new statement but this is not that case. It is march 18th and my due date still says March 6th?? Its a secured card so im probably about to cancel it anyways but just seeing if this has been an issue with other people.. thanks

Keith

I've never had that sort of problem with mine. Had you changed your due date or anything?

border="0" align="left" width="450" height="90">
Message 2 of 4
Wolf3
Senior Contributor

I just had this happen with my Household Bank (now owned by Cap1).  It went 2 months before closing.

I suspect it will do the same for you.   It is too late to close and have a April 6th due date.   So if they close now, it would have to be a May 6th due date.  

Message 3 of 4
omgitsphilly
New Contributor

My first card within a month was on my report, my second card took them 2 months to post.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.