cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital one down?

Senior Contributor

Capital one down?

Anyone else have any issues logging in today?

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES
Established Contributor

Re: Capital one down?

Yep.

FICO: EQ 768 | TU 813 | EX 781

Amex BCE $25000, SFFCU Visa $15000 + LOC $5000, USAA Amex $6000, USAA MC $7000, Cap1 $8000, Freedom $12000, Slate $500, Barclays "RIP" SM $11500, USBank Cash+ $7500, Citi Diamond $7900, Citi Double Cash $3700, Care Credit $13500k.
My Credit Repair Journey
Message 2 of 9
Valued Contributor

Re: Capital one down?


john398 wrote:

Anyone else have any issues logging in today?


I didn't, actually o.O maybe only certain servers are down..


Quicksilver WMC $20k | JCPenney Platinum $10k | Drive for Five $800 | Freedom VS $5k | TD Cash VS $5k | CFU VS $14.8k | Blue Sky $13.7k | IT $28k | SavingStar $14.8k | BCE $11.3k | Macy's AMEX $7.2k | BuyPower WEMC $7.5k | CSR VI $13.3k | Diamond Preferred $6.5k FICOS: EX 775 EQ 764 TU 759 VantageScore 3.0: EX 759 EQ 757 TU 762
Message 3 of 9
Senior Contributor

Re: Capital one down?


daybreakgonesXe wrote:

john398 wrote:

Anyone else have any issues logging in today?


I didn't, actually o.O maybe only certain servers are down..


Working now Thanks for the heads up

Message 4 of 9
Regular Contributor

Re: Capital one down?

Just tried to log in and got this:

 

Important Information!

Our site is currently unavailable. We apologize for the inconvenience and suggest that you check back later today to view your account information. If you have an urgent account servicing need, please contact our customer service representatives at 1-800-955-7070 for US customers or 1-800-481-3239 for Canada customers.

Thank you!

We look forward to your future use of Online Banking.

Start: (2-26): EQ 602 (Myfico) TU 579 (Credit Karma) EX 634 FAKO
Current: (7-12): EQ 690(myfico) WalmartTU 696 EX 689 (lender 6-3)
1st Goal: 680 across the board - DONE June 2013!
2nd Goal: 725 across the board
Message 5 of 9
Senior Contributor

Re: Capital one down?


txmomma26 wrote:

Just tried to log in and got this:

 

Important Information!

Our site is currently unavailable. We apologize for the inconvenience and suggest that you check back later today to view your account information. If you have an urgent account servicing need, please contact our customer service representatives at 1-800-955-7070 for US customers or 1-800-481-3239 for Canada customers.

Thank you!

We look forward to your future use of Online Banking.


yes I got that after I made a couple payments Smiley Sad

Message 6 of 9
Valued Contributor

Re: Capital one down?


john398 wrote:

txmomma26 wrote:

Just tried to log in and got this:

 

Important Information!

Our site is currently unavailable. We apologize for the inconvenience and suggest that you check back later today to view your account information. If you have an urgent account servicing need, please contact our customer service representatives at 1-800-955-7070 for US customers or 1-800-481-3239 for Canada customers.

Thank you!

We look forward to your future use of Online Banking.


yes I got that after I made a couple payments Smiley Sad


Just got the same notification too...

 

looks like it was down, then up, then went completely down again XD


Quicksilver WMC $20k | JCPenney Platinum $10k | Drive for Five $800 | Freedom VS $5k | TD Cash VS $5k | CFU VS $14.8k | Blue Sky $13.7k | IT $28k | SavingStar $14.8k | BCE $11.3k | Macy's AMEX $7.2k | BuyPower WEMC $7.5k | CSR VI $13.3k | Diamond Preferred $6.5k FICOS: EX 775 EQ 764 TU 759 VantageScore 3.0: EX 759 EQ 757 TU 762
Message 7 of 9
Valued Contributor

Re: Capital one down?

Orchard logins are porting over today, guessing they underestimated the traffic.  D'oh.

3-26-15: FICO EXP: 828 - EQU:820 - TRAN: 828 - AVG: 825 +275 points from JUN 2008 - MY CREDIT JOURNAL

Message 8 of 9
Highlighted
Established Contributor

Re: Capital one down?

I think this was a planned system maintenance thing. I've seen messages at the top of my account screen for awhile now that this was coming. I think it's just today, but ya never know.
Message 9 of 9