Credit Cards Center Credit cards from our partners
Reply
Senior Contributor
Posts: 3,528
Registered: ‎01-19-2009
0

Capital one down?

Anyone else have any issues logging in today?

Established Contributor
Posts: 887
Registered: ‎03-04-2013
0

Re: Capital one down?

Yep.

FICO: EQ 759 | TU 754 | EX 737
Amex BCE $25k, SFFCU Visa $15k + LOC $5k, USAA Amex $6k, USAA MC $7k, Cap1 $4.5k, Freedom $9.2k, Slate $500, Barclays SM $9k, USBank Cash+ $5k, Citi Diamond $5.3k, Citi Double Cash $1k, Care Credit $13.5k.

My Credit Repair Journey
Valued Contributor
Posts: 1,919
Registered: ‎11-17-2012
0

Re: Capital one down?


john398 wrote:

Anyone else have any issues logging in today?


I didn't, actually o.O maybe only certain servers are down..

Capital One Quicksilver World Mastercard $20k | JCPenney Gold $10k | Shell Drive for Five $800 | Chase Freedom Visa Signature $9.8k | TD Bank Easy Rewards Visa Signature $5k | Chase Sapphire Visa Signature $10k | American Express Blue Sky $13.7k | Discover IT $14.5k | SavingStar American Express $14.8k | American Express BCE $11.3k

FICOS: EX 755 EQ 717 TU 746 VantageScore 3.0: EX 738 EQ 743 TU 745 Credit Sesame (EX) 745 Credit.com (EX) 794 CapOne (TU) 787
Senior Contributor
Posts: 3,528
Registered: ‎01-19-2009
0

Re: Capital one down?


daybreakgonesXe wrote:

john398 wrote:

Anyone else have any issues logging in today?


I didn't, actually o.O maybe only certain servers are down..


Working now Thanks for the heads up

Regular Contributor
Posts: 246
Registered: ‎02-27-2013
0

Re: Capital one down?

Just tried to log in and got this:

 

Important Information!

Our site is currently unavailable. We apologize for the inconvenience and suggest that you check back later today to view your account information. If you have an urgent account servicing need, please contact our customer service representatives at 1-800-955-7070 for US customers or 1-800-481-3239 for Canada customers.

Thank you!

We look forward to your future use of Online Banking.

Start: (2-26): EQ 602 (Myfico) TU 579 (Credit Karma) EX 634 FAKO
Current: (7-12): EQ 690(myfico) WalmartTU 696 EX 689 (lender 6-3)
1st Goal: 680 across the board - DONE June 2013!
2nd Goal: 725 across the board
Senior Contributor
Posts: 3,528
Registered: ‎01-19-2009
0

Re: Capital one down?


txmomma26 wrote:

Just tried to log in and got this:

 

Important Information!

Our site is currently unavailable. We apologize for the inconvenience and suggest that you check back later today to view your account information. If you have an urgent account servicing need, please contact our customer service representatives at 1-800-955-7070 for US customers or 1-800-481-3239 for Canada customers.

Thank you!

We look forward to your future use of Online Banking.


yes I got that after I made a couple payments Smiley Sad

Valued Contributor
Posts: 1,919
Registered: ‎11-17-2012
0

Re: Capital one down?


john398 wrote:

txmomma26 wrote:

Just tried to log in and got this:

 

Important Information!

Our site is currently unavailable. We apologize for the inconvenience and suggest that you check back later today to view your account information. If you have an urgent account servicing need, please contact our customer service representatives at 1-800-955-7070 for US customers or 1-800-481-3239 for Canada customers.

Thank you!

We look forward to your future use of Online Banking.


yes I got that after I made a couple payments Smiley Sad


Just got the same notification too...

 

looks like it was down, then up, then went completely down again XD

Capital One Quicksilver World Mastercard $20k | JCPenney Gold $10k | Shell Drive for Five $800 | Chase Freedom Visa Signature $9.8k | TD Bank Easy Rewards Visa Signature $5k | Chase Sapphire Visa Signature $10k | American Express Blue Sky $13.7k | Discover IT $14.5k | SavingStar American Express $14.8k | American Express BCE $11.3k

FICOS: EX 755 EQ 717 TU 746 VantageScore 3.0: EX 738 EQ 743 TU 745 Credit Sesame (EX) 745 Credit.com (EX) 794 CapOne (TU) 787
Valued Contributor
Posts: 2,669
Registered: ‎06-05-2008
0

Re: Capital one down?

Orchard logins are porting over today, guessing they underestimated the traffic.  D'oh.

3-26-15: FICO EXP: 828 - EQU:820 - TRAN: 828 - AVG: 825 +275 points from JUN 2008 - MY CREDIT JOURNAL

Frequent Contributor
Posts: 487
Registered: ‎02-14-2013
0

Re: Capital one down?

I think this was a planned system maintenance thing. I've seen messages at the top of my account screen for awhile now that this was coming. I think it's just today, but ya never know.
Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
† Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on actual applicant approvals and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.