Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital one executive sucks

tag
joshy
Valued Member

Re: Capital one executive sucks

@AndySoCal:  1) Never been late in the last 3 years

2)Never declared bankruptcy or defaulted on a loan.

3) I have to pay in full car loans pay then in 1 /12 years and the loans where for 4 years

4) my fico is at 698 EQ as of 11/12/2012

5) yea that could be - i app for CLI from all my cards in the last 2 weeks

Credit Cards:Amex BCE $5K. Amex costco $15K,Chase Freedom $1K, Discover $4K,Discover it $1.7K Cap1 $2.5K, Cap1 $1.5K, Cap1 visa $1K, BBRZMC $300, BNFL $1450, Cap1 $2K. BRCU $1K.chevrom visa $3.3K, toyrus visa $6.3K,walmart DC$2.4k,Gap vs$4k

Store Card.Walmart $3.3K,Amazon $3.5K, Old Navy $4.7K, KOHLS $500, The Children's Place $325. Target $700, Express $1.15K. paypal SC $1.8K, MACYS $2.5k
Message 21 of 61
bs6054
Valued Contributor

@AndySoCal wrote:

Joshy

I went  to the Capital One web site in order to get a venture card you need excellent credit . Their definition of excellent credit is 

1) You have been 60 days late on any type account in the last year

2) Never declared bankruptcy or defaulted on a loan. ( defaulted is been late)

3)  I have had a loan or credit card with a credit limit of $5000 or more for at least three years.

Do you meet this criteria? The other concern they might have is all the recent credit accounts you have opened recently.

I assume that 1) is missing a "not" or "never" somewhere, or that's a strange definition of excellent!

Edit:  Oh, I see:

I have not been more than 60 days late on any credit card, medical bill, or loan in the last year

So Cap One does allow a 60 day late in the past year.

Message 22 of 61
ArisGreek
Frequent Contributor

The OP's e-mail was full of grammatical errors and misspelled words. I would have just deleted the e-mail after.  I do not mean to sound rude, but I do agree it sounds entitled. 

===========
TU: 745(TU98) | EQ: 774 | EX: ? | NO BADDIES!
What's in my wallet? AMEX Platinum, United Presidential Plus World Elite MC, AMEX JetBlue, Nordstrom Visa Sig, Chase Sapphire Preferred, Discover More, AMEX Zync, Citi AAdvantage Plat Select Visa, Banana Republic, Home Depot
Message 23 of 61
joshy
Valued Member

@bs6054: this days good credit is diferrent for every one, my brother in law was approve for the venture card and the only credit he has is me putting him as (AU) ON some of my card..

Credit Cards:Amex BCE $5K. Amex costco $15K,Chase Freedom $1K, Discover $4K,Discover it $1.7K Cap1 $2.5K, Cap1 $1.5K, Cap1 visa $1K, BBRZMC $300, BNFL $1450, Cap1 $2K. BRCU $1K.chevrom visa $3.3K, toyrus visa $6.3K,walmart DC$2.4k,Gap vs$4k

Store Card.Walmart $3.3K,Amazon $3.5K, Old Navy $4.7K, KOHLS $500, The Children's Place $325. Target $700, Express $1.15K. paypal SC $1.8K, MACYS $2.5k
Message 24 of 61
joshy
Valued Member

I misspelled for a reason, so I doesn't look like I took it from somewhere..

Message 25 of 61
navigatethis12
Valued Contributor

A lot of people for whatever reason feel entitled to things in the credit world. You only have two limits that are above the limit Capital One gave you. 8000 is really not a lot of money at all to a credit card company. Some people charge that in a month, and many more may charge that in a week. A year and a half is not that long to go without an increase. If it had been five years, then I could understand your frustration. Most hate on Capital One, but forget that their credit was not very good when they got Capital One, so should be thankful someone took a chance on them.

I dont know what your credit looks like, but if you hate Capital One so much, why are you attempting to do more business when them? Also, misspelling on purpose is not going to make them praise you for writing a letter on your own. You have already sent it off, but in the future, please do not do something so foolish.

Message 26 of 61
beb86
Valued Contributor

@joshy wrote:

I misspelled for a reason, so I doesn't look like I took it from somewhere..

????

Message 27 of 61
Mike360
Frequent Contributor

Say what you want about Capital One but i bet if you called / emailed Barclays demanding that same stuff they would close your account in a heartbeat.

They are great for newcomers. Yes they don't do limit increases or upgrade accounts and yes they have some of the worst customer service but they do serve a purpose.

Why are you complaining about toy limits with Cap One because according your card line-up CapOne has extended credit to you alot more than some of those toy accounts you listed.

Message 28 of 61
joshy
Valued Member

I have a total of $26, 500 in credit card limit i only put a few card with the big banks

Message 29 of 61
joshy
Valued Member

Am i did it in 13 month starting with bad credit

Message 30 of 61
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.