Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital one hates me !!!!

tag
CardsLifeLine
Frequent Contributor

Capital one hates me !!!!

Hi All,
I was in Canada last two years and came back to US this Jan. I started gardening in January and got 4 credit cards from chase, discover and Amex. Tried for capital one but declined,
I started gardening after 45 days from first attempt and got BOA Amex, Amex fidelity, Amex Macy's and applied for capital one and again got declined.
Again I waited for 60 days and applied for capital one and again declined. Then on same day I applies 5 GE cards and all approved, applied for US flex perk card and it got also approved.
I am not sure why capital one hates me a lot while other banks gives me credit as required.
All these days I have credit score more than 700 + .....
I wish to have capital one in my card's life list and was not successful so far ..,
Any advice in this regard will be of great help.
Any CL with capital one is fine with me and today only I got a letter from capital one saying too many new accounts and inquires in lat 6 months and my experien score is698 as of last week.

Please advise ..
USBank Cash+(14K)/Penfed Rewards Visa Sigg (25K)/ Penfed Promise card (5K)/ Penfed Amex Travel Rewards card(20K)/AMEX ZYNC (NPSL)/AMEX Startwood(9K)/AMEX COSTCO(5K)/AMEX EVERY DAY (10K)/AMEX HILTON HONOURS (8K)/CHASE FREEDOM(4K)/Chase Salte(12K)/AMEX Fidelity Investments(7.5K)/BOA Better Balance Rewards(5K)/BoA Travel Signature Card (10K)/BoA rewards cards (15K)/AMEX MACYS(6K)/Barclaycard Rewards(3K)/Salie Mea (5K)/DISCOVER IT(7K)/ DCU VISA Platinum Card(7.5K)/PAYPAL MASTER CARD(8K)/GAP(4.5K)/US Bank Flex Rewards (6K)/ Best Buy (4k)/Gymbore Visa card(6K)/ TARGET(600)/CHILDREN PLACE(900)/WALMART DISCOVER(8K)/TOY R US MASTER CARD(8K)/JCP(4K)/KOHLS(400)– Total 31 Cards
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
indiolatino61
Valued Contributor

Re: Capital one hates me !!!!

@wajidkhanp wrote:
Hi All,
I was in Canada last two years and came back to US this Jan. I started gardening in January and got 4 credit cards from chase, discover and Amex. Tried for capital one but declined,
I started gardening after 45 days from first attempt and got BOA Amex, Amex fidelity, Amex Macy's and applied for capital one and again got declined.
Again I waited for 60 days and applied for capital one and again declined. Then on same day I applies 5 GE cards and all approved, applied for US flex perk card and it got also approved.
I am not sure why capital one hates me a lot while other banks gives me credit as required.
All these days I have credit score more than 700 + .....
I wish to have capital one in my card's life list and was not successful so far ..,
Any advice in this regard will be of great help.
Any CL with capital one is fine with me and today only I got a letter from capital one saying too many new accounts and inquires in lat 6 months and my experien score is698 as of last week.

Please advise ..

Well, honestly most people start with Capital One, as I did, when starting to build credit. It looks like you have been sufficiently successful with other lenders, so I don't see the need to keep going after Capital One. My advice is to enjoy the cards you have and forget about Capital One.

photo Logo - Credit Card Collection - Data Inclusive_zpskiw5xfjj.jpg photo emerald_zpsfitcxbh5.jpg
Message 2 of 5
CardsLifeLine
Frequent Contributor

Thank you Latino ... When I was in Canada I had capital one and I was getting good rewards and customer service .. Some how I am in love with capital one and wish to have in my cards family ... As you said correctly ... I have to start love my other cards in my family ...
USBank Cash+(14K)/Penfed Rewards Visa Sigg (25K)/ Penfed Promise card (5K)/ Penfed Amex Travel Rewards card(20K)/AMEX ZYNC (NPSL)/AMEX Startwood(9K)/AMEX COSTCO(5K)/AMEX EVERY DAY (10K)/AMEX HILTON HONOURS (8K)/CHASE FREEDOM(4K)/Chase Salte(12K)/AMEX Fidelity Investments(7.5K)/BOA Better Balance Rewards(5K)/BoA Travel Signature Card (10K)/BoA rewards cards (15K)/AMEX MACYS(6K)/Barclaycard Rewards(3K)/Salie Mea (5K)/DISCOVER IT(7K)/ DCU VISA Platinum Card(7.5K)/PAYPAL MASTER CARD(8K)/GAP(4.5K)/US Bank Flex Rewards (6K)/ Best Buy (4k)/Gymbore Visa card(6K)/ TARGET(600)/CHILDREN PLACE(900)/WALMART DISCOVER(8K)/TOY R US MASTER CARD(8K)/JCP(4K)/KOHLS(400)– Total 31 Cards
Message 3 of 5
Cali_Credit
Frequent Contributor

Capital one is garbage! I've had my cards for 5 or 6 years lil to nothing when it comes to CLI's! Enjoy your cards you have as I would love to have a Amex! Turn your head and walk away from cap 1 quick!

Current Fico's: TU 797 / EQ 785 / EX 775
Wallet: US Bank Business Edge $16,000 I Chase Ink $18,500 | US Bank Cash + Visa Sig $15,000 | Amex PRG NSL | Barclay Arrival+ WMC $10,000 l Amex BCP $20,000 | PenFed Visa Sig $9,000 | DCU Plat. $10,000 | Logix $10,000 | Discover $18,900 | WalMart $10,000 | Paypal MC $15,000 | Barclay NFL $3,400 | Cap 1 Quicksilver WMC $34,500 | J C Penny $5000 | Target $2000 13 Personal & 2 Business CreditCards
Message 4 of 5
CardsLifeLine
Frequent Contributor

Thank you IECredit ... This motivates
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.